PSA

Default 1994 Lexus es300 custom install

I'm about to do a custom install job on my new (to me) Lexus and
wanted some opinions. My 1st question is, there are 3 seperate
speakers in the front (Side Door, piezos on dash and tweeters on
side). I currently have configured from Crutchfield the Infinity
6000cs component speakers (Side door and tweaters). When I called
crutchfield, they also "suggested" getting the Infinity Reference
1001t tweeters (Basically having 2 tweeters?). They said the Headunit
(Blauppunkt Miami Beach CD2) would power the tweaters, while the US
acoustics 65W 4-way would power the component speakers in the front
and the 6x9 Infinity Kappa 692.5is in the back. What do you think of
this? My SECOND question (hehe) is would I better off ditching this
"dual" tweeter set up, and getting 3 way speakers for the side doors
and one tweater and forget having 3 speakers just 2 pairs (I would
then have to buy a seperate crossover for the fronts that would of
come w/ the component speakers right?)? I've done 8+ hours of
research, and have found the Lexus stereo jobs are costly as it's all
custom. I'm not a "bass head" and won't be going to any shows, but
would like a nice system for under $1000 ($800 before installation
fees would be nice) - It currently just has the tape deck, and factory
speakers are blown anyway... Your advice?