Marc Brevoort

Default Just wondering, what monitors are these?

I'm sure some people around here must know what monitors show on these pics:

http://www.the-gas-station.com/messa...&lastdays= 5&

Mind informing me?

Best regards,
Marc
WillStG

Marc Brevoort wrote:
I'm sure some people around here must know what monitors show on

these pics:

http://www.the-gas-station.com/messa...&lastdays= 5&

Mind informing me?

Looks like a Quested VS2108 (the big "Q" is a big giveaway it's a
Quested.)

Will Miho
NY Music and TV Audio Guy
Staff Audio / Fox News / M-AES

Ricky Hunt

"Marc Brevoort" wrote in message
om...

http://www.the-gas-station.com/messa...&lastdays= 5&

Wow.

I think the sofa alone is worth more than my console.