sri883

Default looking for reviews.

Just bought some older NAD equipment (NAD 4130 tuner & NAD 5025 turntable)
and was looking for a source of reviews for these pieces. Any help will be
appreciated. TIA.
Dan
Jocelyn Major

sri883 a écrit :
Just bought some older NAD equipment (NAD 4130 tuner & NAD 5025 turntable)
and was looking for a source of reviews for these pieces. Any help will be
appreciated. TIA.
Dan

Hello Dan,

I look all over the internet (I have lot of time to spare -- I injured
my back months ago and will be able to go back to work only in a couple
of month) and did'nt find any review for both NAD product. but I find
out those info on different forum :

NAD 4130

On ECOUSTIC.COM
"Finally I got fed up, sold the Yamaha and bought a used NAD 4130 tuner
(mide 80s vintage). What an improvement the NAD proved to be! Now I pull
in signals strong and clear that were no more than a distant buzz on the
Yamaha. The NAD has a robust, musical sound where the Yamaha was thin
and tinny."

From what this guy says about the NAD 4130 look like a very good tuner.

And for the NAD 5025 I did'nt find any review on the Internet BUT one of
my employee do have a NAD 5020 himself and is quite happy with it. He
use it with a Grado Prestige Silver cartridge and I listen to it 2 month
ago and remember that it have an clean sound with lot of presences. The
sound was not harsh and quite musical. If the quality of the 5025 is the
same as the 5020 you have a great turntable. Just make sure that you
have a good cartridge installed.

So I think that you will be more than happy with your purchase.

Have a great day

J.Major