Default Jolida JD100 winbond chip & 220v to 110v questions

Hi,

In pictures of the tube output of the Jolida CD player, I see a winbond
chip. Isn't this Winbond chip used in computers for I/O? Does anyone
know what this chip is used for in the Jolida CD player?

Also, could a 220volt model of the Jolida JD100 player work in the US
with a simple modification of the player? I assume the player sold in
220V countries is the same one as the one in 110V countries, except the
transformer is wired up differently, right? Or do they use different
parts? The reason I'm asking is because I have found a good offer on a
used 220Volt unit. Thanks!

- Tony