Default SUNDAZED vs REMASTERED CDs

'm using a Technics 1200 turtable and a new PEARL cartridge. I bought
a few of the SUNDAZED LPs that I've been hearing alot about. I Played
Dylan's TIMES THEY ARE A CHANGIN' on the LP and it sounded sort of
flat
to me. Now I know this is supposed to be taken from the original
master
and all that so I guess i thought I'd be hearing more highs than I was

hearing. I played a remastered CD version of the same song and the
highs jumped and leaped up at me. Then I played some records from the
70s and then the 80s and was starting to hear more highs. I guess I
was
expecting the LP to sound like the remastered cd-with all the extra
highs but I guess those highs were added in on the remastering end. Am

I correct about this? Should the SUNDAZED LP sound atleast as 'high'
heavy as the remastered cd?