Default Record inner sleeves: paper vs. poly

I am planning to change the inner sleeves on all my LP-s
and 45-s (about 500 in all, 20-40 years old, many don't
have any sleeves). I am trying to decide between paper
(plain paper, not rice) and poly sleeves. Could you
give any opinions about which would be better?

I am planning to buy them from bagsunlimited.com. I live
in the US Midwest - fair amount of humidity in summer,
lots of static in winter.

-Raj
Aldo Pignotti

Their poly bags don't say anything about being treated with any sort of
antistatic chemicals. I would think you would be better off with the
paper sleeves. Paper naturally dissipitates a charge. Also, I would
worry about the poly sleeves holding moisture and mold growing, paper
wouldn't do that, it's pretty porous.