Default Need information: "Telephonken", "Huer 4000"

Hello,

I am trying to get information on two older style tape recorders. I'd
like as much information as I can get about them.

1] One of them was produced in the 1960s. It's not a piece of
equipment that I have in my possession at the moment and so I don't
know if the information I'm providing below is accurate or possibly
misspelled. Does anyone know anything at all about a tape recorder
from the 1960s that was known as a "Cosset Telephonken"? I don't know
if this would have been a cassette or a reel-to-reel tape recorder
(however I'm wondering if perhaps "cosset" might mean cassette in
another language or if this might simply be a misspelling). I don't
know what country this tape recorder was manufactured in.

2] The other tape recorder was produced either in the 1950s, '60s or
'70s. This also is not a piece of equipment that I have, so I hope the
information below is accurate. Know anything at all about a tape
recorder known as the "Huer" 4000 model? I don't know if this would
have been cassette or reel-to-reel. And I don't know whether this
would have been manufactured in the U.S. or in another country.

Would greatly appreciate any and all information on one -- or both --
of these. It's for a very interesting project.

Thanks!

Brad

Franco Del Principe

[...]

Brad,

I do not know any details about the equipment you are
investigating. But the brands a *TELEFUNKEN* and *UHER*.
They are/were both german (western) companies and they were
very popular in the '70s.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Franco