Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes
roughplanet roughplanet is offline

Default Tube/Valve Amp Noise (attention Alan and Iain)

"Patrick Turner" wrote in message

atec77 wrote:

Trevor Wilson wrote:

"TT" wrote in message
. au...

"roughplanet" wrote in message
u...

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Hey dumb arse, you were talking to roughplanet and
abusing me!
For the record I haven't been anywhere near you in
this thread!

I would call for an apology but I would have more chance walking
on water!

How about the next time you step into a NG looking for an
abuse-fest
what about you try and be a at least a little bit sober then you may
realise whom you are actually abusing?

Note: this is TT and *NOT* Ruff!

Spoil sport!!! See my post below :-).

Very good Ruff :-)) You were reeling him in very nicely.

See how I can get abused by this terminal idiot and I
haven't been near him for a month! All this arsehole is
an argument looking for a venue!

Cheers Terry (or am I Ruff today, or Alan or TW........????)

It doesn't matter who you are, the fool is just spoiling
for an argument, so anyone will do.

But watch his behavior now. If he's true to form, he'll drop out
of site for a month until (he hopes) people have forgotten what a
total idiot he made of himself.
Alternatively, this post might just stir him into action again, but I
doubt it.

All these control freaks behave in the same manner; they
can never lose an argument, never be wrong & never make
a mistake.
Arnie has just failed on all three counts, so he's probably sitting
in his kennel licking his balls & hoping someone will come along
& pat him on the head.

What a sad, self-opiniated bugger he is. I bet even his fellow
churchgoers can't stand the sight of him, and look forward to the
day when he actually turns the other cheek so someone can
king hit the prick whilst the rest of the congregation clap
furiously:-).

And I thought you didn't know him very well ;-)

When I get home tonight I just may copy the post across to
RAO so the rest of his "mates" can see what an idiot he is :-))

**You could post the whole thread. Pretty much everyone involved can hang
their head in shame. I doubt anyone can remotely claim the high ground. I
found Patrick's unprovoked attack on Peter Wieck was particularly
shameful
and quite offensive.

Huh? I must have missed that , or it was so innocuous it wasn't worth
mentioning. Drawing the heat again TW?

Peter would have returned fire if he thought I'd been offensive to him.
In case Trevor hasn't noticed, I'm about the most tolerant and liberal
minded of posters here, and one whose inputs on technical issues
often more than everyone else put together.

But I don't tolerate fools easily when they are stubbornly in fool mode.

So, I am quite serene and peaceful knowing Trevor is offended and
challenged when he operates in bull****ting mode. He asks for it and
I give it.

Not even a good red herring twevy , you should stop posting for a while
until your residuals dissolve .

Yeah, maybe he'd have time to build a website and display how much he
knows about ME amps, which would involve having ME schematics on
display.

Pigs will learn the secrets of porcine flight before then I fear.

But without a publically accessible set of schematics for ME amps,
people should assume EVERYTHING TREVOR WILSON SAYS ABOUT ME AMPS TO BE
A PILE OF LIES AND BULL****.
Glad I **SHOUTED** !!!

ME TOO (pun intended) :-).

ruff