Daniel Dreibelbis

Default new song up on Soundclick - "Gravel Gertie"

I'm back, sooner than you think, with a new song - I call it "Gravel
Gertie"!

Once again fooling around with GarageBand when I found this
incredibly grooving drum loop. A good half-hour later, I worked out this
riff to go with it. And then a few hours after that, the song was done!

Another instrumental. How do I describe this? Imagine AC/DC doing
their idea of a Booker T And The MGs arrangement, with Satch on lead
guitar and Fat Boy Slim at the mixing desk. Honestly, it sounds better
than that description.

guitars used - Horizon II, Predator Plus (second solo) and
Dreibelbass, pumped through the POD 2 and into my Power Mac G4 running
Apple's GarageBand .

Once again, please check it out and tell me what you think -
positive, negative.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/da...elbismusic.htm

PS - thanks for listening to my previous song "Smart Like Streetcar",
it's currently at #15 on Soundclick's Instrumental Rock chart....