For Sale
Full Scale
Front/Side
etc.

Mark D. Zacharias

Default FS audio term?

I had that one, but what about FA, which people also use when selling
equipment?

Mark Z.

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message

"Curious" wrote in message
om...
What does FS stand for?

**For Sale.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Mark D. Zacharias

I had that one, but what about FA, which people also use when selling
equipment?

Mark Z.

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message

"Curious" wrote in message
om...
What does FS stand for?

**For Sale.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Mark D. Zacharias

I had that one, but what about FA, which people also use when selling
equipment?

Mark Z.

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message

"Curious" wrote in message
om...
What does FS stand for?

**For Sale.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Trevor Wilson

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message
I had that one, but what about FA, which people also use when selling
equipment?

**For Auction.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Curious

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message ...
"Curious" wrote ...
What does FS stand for?

In what context?

For Sale
Full Scale
Front/Side
etc.
etc.
etc.

Now I get it. I was looking for something like "full scale".

Thanks

MZ

You're not referring to "Fs" as a Theile/Small parameter, are you?

--
Mark
remove "remove" and "spam" to reply

"Curious" wrote in message
om...
"Richard Crowley" wrote in message

"Curious" wrote ...
What does FS stand for?

In what context?

For Sale
Full Scale
Front/Side
etc.
etc.
etc.

Now I get it. I was looking for something like "full scale".

Thanks

Alex Rodriguez

In article , says...

I had that one, but what about FA, which people also use when selling
equipment?

For auction.
Alex