Andre Jute

Default Is Ken Wilson a Christian? Can Wilson be a Christian?

Jesus loves you.

Ken Wilson
Proud Owner of Lord Valve, PMG, John Wheaton, Claude Lucas,
Freep the Xenophobe, Chuck, pseudobacker, and the rest of the
Union of Rightwing Idiots Needing Explanations (URINE)
and, at his own request, Karl Rovershank (aka Lars from Mars)
Supporting the Troops at http://www.resisters.ca http://www.criticalhistory.com/

Kenny:

I'd be grateful if you would stop telling me "Jesus loves you." You
don't know **** about me. I could be a Jew, a Muslim, a Budhist, a Zen
Taoist, a Sorastrian. In each and every case your presumptuous blessing
would be offensive.

As it happens, I'm a Calvinist and that makes your impertinent
"blessing" ten times more offensive than if I were a pagan. My place in
heaven is reserved by birth and resolute action in life, without any
help from you, thank you. More, I have this horrid nightmare that I
turn up before the pearly gates and Peter says, "You let that sick ****
Ken Wilson speak on our behalf? You had it made in life and the
afterlife, you risked everything for the poor and downtrodden, and
*then* you let that sick **** Wilson speak for us!" Clunk goes the
trapdoor. Down the chute into the hot place goes I. Go be limp
somewhere else, Kenny; don't wish on me what will surely befall you for
all the damage you do to rationality.

You see, by any rationality, and particularly by the rationality of
Jesus himself as reported in the Gospels, you, Ken Wilson, are no more
a Christian than an idiot like Soul can be a Muslim because he thinks
it fashionable. The "Christianity" you preach is the perversion of the
mob, a self-entitled mob, a smug mob, to be sure, but still just a mob.
Jesus preached that there was a private conscience even within Judaic
Law. He did not pronounce (as you daily presume to do) on morality; he
did not make normative statements on ethics. Instead he sent people
away to think for themselves. He was a radical; you are a limp
reactionary despite the leftwing slogans you mouth without meaning,
spewing hatred for the satisfaction of spewing hatred, covering your
evil with a thin veneer of "concern" for those less privileged; the
entire politically correct left is a reactionary fascist movement, very
destructive of those foundations of society that Jesus honored and
strenuously promoted.

So, if you don't mind, I cringe with revulsion when someone like you
says to me "Jesus loves you". You have no right to speak for Jesus.
Please don't.

Andre Jute

PS If you had taken the trouble actually to read the bible rather than
swallow some predigested myths without first examining them, you would
know that what you pretend is your Christianity has nothing to do with
Jesus Christ. You clearly haven't the faintest idea of who Jesus was
and what he stood for, or what his memory stands for among those
blessed with the ability to think for themselves.

PMG

On 23 Sep 2005 22:53:31 -0700, "Andre Jute" wrote:

[...]

Thanks Andre. That was good.

I especially loved the St. Peter part:

"You let that sick **** Ken Wilson speak on our behalf?"

My hat's off to Jute!

Pete

--
Oh look, the exploding circus is coming to town.
One night only. --Brak's Dad

Ether wrote:
Rick N. Backer wrote:
On 23 Sep 2005 22:53:31 -0700, "Andre Jute" did
courageously avow:

[...]

So go away and think for yourself and I'll think for myself. BTW,
Jesus loves you.

Ken Wilson

Jesus! Is that guy clueless!

--E

Nah, Ether, we can't condemn Ken Wilson simply because he appears to be
a congenital idiot. What I'm condemning him for is his constant malice
and of course his insolence in presuming he can be a messenger for
Jesus. And now for his foul manners: I ask him not to curse me with his
"blessing", and his answer is deliberately to do it again. Ken Wilson
isn't only stupid, malicious and blasphemous, he's an ill-mannered lout
as well.

Andre Jute
Zero tolerance for the enemies of society

Ether

Ether wrote:
Rick N. Backer wrote:
[...]

Actually, Andre, I was talking about you.

But as Ken says, Jesus probably loves you. (Or at least finds your
ridiculous indignation amusing.)

--E

grolschie

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ps.com...

snip
****
Ken Wilson speak on our behalf? You had it made in life and the
afterlife, you risked everything for the poor and downtrodden, and
*then* you let that sick **** Wilson speak for us!" Clunk goes the
trapdoor. Down the chute into the hot place goes I. Go be limp
somewhere else, Kenny; don't wish on me what will surely befall you
for
all the damage you do to rationality.

Some thoughts:

1). Your theology is flakey if you think that St Peter is actually
standing at the Pearly Gates with the keys to heaven letting you in, or
denying you access.
2). Your theology is flakey if you think that your salvation is based on
whether you let Ken speak on behalf of all christians - which he wasn't.
3). And I am sure that Calvin would not support your foul language if he
were alive today.
4). Jesus does indeed love you. The fact that Ken might be being 'funny'
(to be generous here) doesn't affect this. :-)

Peace,
grol

Andre Jute

grolschie wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ps.com...

snip
[...]

A friend of mine believes he has identified the humour centre in pig
brains and is talking about transplants to people like you. Send your
phone number so he can contact you. -- Andre Jute

grolschie

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...

grolschie wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ps.com...

snip
[...]

Perhaps you need to when you read Ken's posts in future? :-)

Andre Jute

Ether wrote:
wrote:
Ether wrote:
Rick N. Backer wrote:
[...]

I knew that, Ether. But it was an opportunity to send up another
pompous self-righteous snit (you), and of course to reprint my analysis
of Kenny's tacky brand of "Christianity". Thanks for the chance.

But as Ken says, Jesus probably loves you.

You're another lout with foul manners.

(Or at least finds your
ridiculous indignation amusing.)

Wow! And the presumption to speak for a god, just like that insolent
nobody Wilson.

There's zero indignation in my original post, sonny, though one needs
some sophistication to understand how I manipulated the material to
give the impression of righteous and sincere anger to pompous twits
while at the same time signalling to my peers that I'm leading some not
overly bright enemies of society around by the nose. If English isn't
your mother tongue I can recommend a good reading comprehension course
at a community college near you. See also my post to Grolschie about
pig brain transplants for the terminally humourless.

--E

I note that you haven't been brave, or informed, enough to argue my
points. Do you actually have anything to add, except personal abuse? Or
do you know as little about Christianity as that poseur Wilson?

Andre Jute

grolschie

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...

do you know as little about Christianity as that poseur Wilson?

Please enlighten us with your expert knowledge of Christianity. I have
seen no evidence thus far.

west

"grolschie" wrote in message

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...

do you know as little about Christianity as that poseur Wilson?

Please enlighten us with your expert knowledge of Christianity. I have
seen no evidence thus far.

Perhaps you might lighten up a tad. I've seen many challenge Mr. Jute. For
the most part it is akin to Caspar Milquetoast unknowingly taking on Mike
Tyson. Just be careful my good fellow.
west

timepixdc

In article om,
"Andre Jute" wrote:

I'd be grateful if you would stop telling me "Jesus loves you."

He's referring to Jesus Alou, the baseball player, who does love you.

As it happens, I'm a Calvinist and that makes your impertinent
"blessing" ten times more offensive than if I were a pagan.

You worship the little cartoon guy? Way cool.

My place in heaven is reserved by birth

Sort of like George W. Bush getting into Harvard?

Do you really think that Saint Peter would use the term "sick ****"?

You clearly haven't the faintest idea of who Jesus was
and what he stood for, or what his memory stands for among those
blessed with the ability to think for themselves.

He a career batting average of .280.
timepixdc

"grolschie" wrote:

3). And I am sure that Calvin would not support your foul language if he
were alive today.

Then how do you explain all those stickers of him ****ing on things
stuck to the back of pick-up trucks?
Andre Jute

grolschie wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...

do you know as little about Christianity as that poseur Wilson?

Please enlighten us with your expert knowledge of Christianity. I have
seen no evidence thus far.

Whoa, Grolschie. I am not trying to convert you or that heathen
mouthfoamer Ken Wilson to Christianity. The boot is on the other foot.
Wilson presumes to set himself up as an intermediary between Jesus and
me. I reject his impertinence. Therefore it is not up to me to prove I
know anything at all about Chirstianity; it is up to Wilson and his
equally dim little street corner gang to prove that a) they have a
right to consider themselves Christians and b) that they have a right
to speak for Jesus to other Christians (or anyone else) who reject
Wilson and all his malicious kin out of hand as enemies of society.

By all means start a discussion with me on Christianity, if you are
feeling reckless. A good start would be to contest a single one of the
facts stated in my original post, which I give again below my
signature. It is significant to everyone with brains on AGA and RAT
that Wilson's little street corner gang of jeerers and sneerer have not
even attempted to argue a single one of my points. You know you can't,
so you do the only thing you're even half-good at, you jeer and you
sneer.

Notice how few of Kenny's little helpers have jumped into the fray this
time? It is because some of them know more about Christianity than
Islam, and are therefore qualified in some small way to know that I am
perfectly right and Kenny Wilson is perfectly wrong, in short that
Wilson is no sort of a Christian, that his ostentatious "Christianity"
is a ludicrous veneer over his omnidirectional malice.

Looking forward to hearing that you quarterwits between put one brain
cell together to argue with.

Andre Jute

HERE'S MY ORIGINAL POST:

[...]

grolschie

"timepixdc" wrote in message
In article om,
"Andre Jute" wrote:

I'd be grateful if you would stop telling me "Jesus loves you."

He's referring to Jesus Alou, the baseball player, who does love you.

eeeoooowww!!!! insert 'duelling banjoes' soundfile here

As it happens, I'm a Calvinist and that makes your impertinent
"blessing" ten times more offensive than if I were a pagan.

You worship the little cartoon guy? Way cool.

Seems that way. He knows nothing of John Calvin. Perhaps this might help
him:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvinism

My place in heaven is reserved by birth

Sort of like George W. Bush getting into Harvard?

Fat lot of good it did him either.

I have this horrid nightmare that I
turn up before the pearly gates and Peter says, "You let that sick
****
Ken Wilson speak on our behalf?

Do you really think that Saint Peter would use the term "sick ****"?

In Jute's twisted theology anything is possible.

You clearly haven't the faintest idea of who Jesus was
and what he stood for, or what his memory stands for among those
blessed with the ability to think for themselves.

He a career batting average of .280.

Heh. Mr Jute seems to know little about either of the two Jesus's in
this descussion.

west

"timepixdc" wrote in message
In article om,
"Andre Jute" wrote:

I'd be grateful if you would stop telling me "Jesus loves you."

He's referring to Jesus Alou, the baseball player, who does love you.

As it happens, I'm a Calvinist and that makes your impertinent
"blessing" ten times more offensive than if I were a pagan.

You worship the little cartoon guy? Way cool.

My place in heaven is reserved by birth

Sort of like George W. Bush getting into Harvard?

I have this horrid nightmare that I
turn up before the pearly gates and Peter says, "You let that sick ****
Ken Wilson speak on our behalf?

Do you really think that Saint Peter would use the term "sick ****"?

Didn't you just use that term? Gentlemen, please, may we take a second to
digress.... to see if someone, anyone, can answer a question that has
perplexed me for a long time.... Is there a difference between talking "at"
someone as opposed to talking "to" someone? Thanks kindly
west

claudel

west wrote:

"timepixdc" wrote in message
In article om,
"Andre Jute" wrote:

[...]

Well, Colburn seems to write "to" himself while
writing "at" everyone else. He's even been known to
rewrite both sides of the conversation to suit himself.

--
| ^ JOIN THE
| /"\ ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
| \ / TO RID USENET OF
| X NATTERING ****WITS
| / \

Andre Jute

Andre Jute wrote:
The Repair Guy wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote:

grolschie wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote...

do you know as little about Christianity as that poseur Wilson?

Please enlighten us with your expert knowledge of Christianity. I have
seen no evidence thus far.

Whoa, Grolschie. I am not trying to convert you or that heathen
mouthfoamer Ken Wilson to Christianity. The boot is on the other foot.
Wilson presumes to set himself up as an intermediary between Jesus and
me.

Yo, Andre - Ken does it for the same reason
the Valvulator does it: to insult and annoy.
He wasn't intermediating anything.

The Repair Guy
http://repairguy1993.netfirms.com/

Let's look at The Repair Guy's apologia for a slimeball again, piece by
piece:

Yo, Andre - Ken does it for the same reason
the Valvulator does it:

Holy sheet! By comparison to Ken Wilson, Fat Willie is a scholar and a
gentleman. He always knows what he's talking about, he's always taken
the trouble to look up something I didn't know, and he has the refined
sensibility of a Plains gentleman in not forcing his religion, or lack
of it, daily on everyone else. You can't say any of that for Ken
Wilson. Wilson doesn't know **** about anything, his opinions are
predigested politically correct mush, his use of the language is
maliciously clumsy, and he has a fascist disregard for the
sensibilities of everyone else (note how, after I asked him politely
not to tell me that Jesus loves me, he immediately and deliberately
does it again). Fat Willie can come to my house and you can bet we'll
have a good time talking and cooking and jamming, whereas Ken Wilson is
obviously scum one doesn't even want to share a watercooler with at the
office.

Ken does it ... to insult and annoy.

That would be enough for me to step on Wilson for trying to nibble on
my ankles. However, what I object to is that Kenny Wilson's pretense of
Christian good wishes hides the presumption that he is morally
superior. He isn't. He's anti-social scum without a single constructive
attitude. I can't believe that the good people of AGA have for so long
let this bolshie little wrecker get away with it.

He wasn't intermediating anything.

The word you want is just "mediating". And yes, the subtext of claimed
moral superiority in the hands of fascist bullies like Wilson is always
mediation, that they alone can introduce you to Der Fuehrer.

Let Wilson stand up like a man (1) and apologize for offending me, for
repeating the offense when I objected, and promise not to do it again,
and I might agree he has learned his lesson. Until then, I have no
intention of even considering your sly implication that Wilson is
simply a stupid little exhibitionist trying to attract attention to
himself by being annoying, and therefore basically harmless.

Andre Jute
Canadians crunch good underfoot

(1) LOL

Bobsyeruncle

Andre Jute wrote:
Jesus loves you.

Ken Wilson
Proud Owner of Lord Valve, PMG, John Wheaton, Claude Lucas,
Freep the Xenophobe, Chuck, pseudobacker, and the rest of the
Union of Rightwing Idiots Needing Explanations (URINE)
and, at his own request, Karl Rovershank (aka Lars from Mars)
Supporting the Troops at http://www.resisters.ca http://www.criticalhistory.com/

Kenny:

I'd be grateful if you would stop telling me "Jesus loves you." You
don't know **** about me. I could be a Jew, a Muslim, a Budhist, a Zen
Taoist, a Sorastrian. In each and every case your presumptuous blessing
would be offensive.

I would suggest that the blessing has served its intended purpose.

As it happens, I'm a Calvinist and that makes your impertinent
"blessing" ten times more offensive than if I were a pagan. My place in
heaven is reserved by birth and resolute action in life, without any
help from you, thank you.

That's reasonable since Calvinists are ten times more offensive than
pagans. You're one of those kooks that crows about "predestination",
n'est pas?

More, I have this horrid nightmare that I
turn up before the pearly gates and Peter says, "You let that sick ****
Ken Wilson speak on our behalf? You had it made in life and the
afterlife, you risked everything for the poor and downtrodden, and
*then* you let that sick **** Wilson speak for us!"

Clearly this Wilson fellow preys upon your mind perhaps a bit more than
he should?

Clunk goes the
trapdoor. Down the chute into the hot place goes I. Go be limp
somewhere else, Kenny; don't wish on me what will surely befall you for
all the damage you do to rationality.

A little pompous setting yourself up as someone qualified to judge what
is rational in others.

You see, by any rationality, and particularly by the rationality of
Jesus himself as reported in the Gospels, you, Ken Wilson, are no more
a Christian than an idiot like Soul can be a Muslim because he thinks
it fashionable.

Well, you ought to know, Mr. Calvinist. Your judge is showing.

The "Christianity" you preach is the perversion of the
mob, a self-entitled mob, a smug mob, to be sure, but still just a mob.
Jesus preached that there was a private conscience even within Judaic
Law. He did not pronounce (as you daily presume to do) on morality; he
did not make normative statements on ethics.

You mean unlike what you just did with respect to rationality?

Instead he sent people
away to think for themselves. He was a radical; you are a limp
reactionary despite the leftwing slogans you mouth without meaning,
spewing hatred for the satisfaction of spewing hatred, covering your
evil with a thin veneer of "concern" for those less privileged; the
entire politically correct left is a reactionary fascist movement, very
destructive of those foundations of society that Jesus honored and
strenuously promoted.

That's a whole load of presumption, conjecture and right-wing spin. You
are a pompous dolt who fancies himself somewhat "litrary"- the truth is
that you say a whole lot less with more words. In effect, you are a
windbag.

So, if you don't mind, I cringe with revulsion when someone like you
says to me "Jesus loves you". You have no right to speak for Jesus.
Please don't.

Remember- "Jesus loves you"

Andre Jute

PS If you had taken the trouble actually to read the bible rather than
swallow some predigested myths without first examining them, you would
know that what you pretend is your Christianity has nothing to do with
Jesus Christ. You clearly haven't the faintest idea of who Jesus was
and what he stood for, or what his memory stands for among those
blessed with the ability to think for themselves.

All this because a guy says "Jesus loves you". I guess you're one of
those who can "think for themselves", eh? If that's the best you got,
you better pack it in.

"Jeebus loves you"

timepixdc

"west" wrote:

Do you really think that Saint Peter would use the term "sick ****"?

Didn't you just use that term?

Is my name Peter?

Nope.
Jon Yaeger

Heh. Mr Jute seems to know little about either of the two Jesus's in
this descussion.

What did you expect? To moffie megalomaniac Jute, no other God matters . .
.. . .

Andre Jute

The crooked garage trader Jon Yaeger wrote:
Heh. Mr Jute seems to know little about either of the two Jesus's in
this descussion.

What did you expect? To moffie megalomaniac Jute, no other God matters . .
. . .

Rich Koerner

timepixdc wrote:

In article om,
"Andre Jute" wrote:

I'd be grateful if you would stop telling me "Jesus loves you."

He's referring to Jesus Alou, the baseball player, who does love you.

As it happens, I'm a Calvinist and that makes your impertinent
"blessing" ten times more offensive than if I were a pagan.

You worship the little cartoon guy? Way cool.

My place in heaven is reserved by birth

Sort of like George W. Bush getting into Harvard?

I have this horrid nightmare that I
turn up before the pearly gates and Peter says, "You let that sick ****
Ken Wilson speak on our behalf?

Do you really think that Saint Peter would use the term "sick ****"?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Tink, wouldn't you **** a brick if St. Peter *did* say dat, and you find out he's a neo-con too.

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Rich Koerner,
Time Electronics.
http://www.timeelect.com

Specialists in Live Sound FOH Engineering,
Music & Studio Production,
Vintage Instruments, and Tube Amplifiers

Andre Jute

NothingBut****Electronics wrote:
Lord Valve wrote:
PMG wrote:

On 24 Sep 2005 00:03:39 -0700, wrote:

Nah, Ether, we can't condemn Ken Wilson simply because he appears to be
a congenital idiot. What I'm condemning him for is his constant malice
and of course his insolence in presuming he can be a messenger for
Jesus. And now for his foul manners: I ask him not to curse me with his
"blessing", and his answer is deliberately to do it again. Ken Wilson
isn't only stupid, malicious and blasphemous, he's an ill-mannered lout
as well.

Andre Jute
Zero tolerance for the enemies of society

LV, you were right. Jute's good at this.

Pete

A true flame-meister.

He's a professional author, so his language skills are excellent.
Like me, he can spot who the snotty little assholes are by reading
a very small amount of their output. Wilson et al would do well
to steer clear of him, but none of them are that smart. Sit back
and watch the show. ;-)

Lord Valve
Globally Warm

Nope.

Okay, NothingBut****, you don't agree. That's the last true word in
your entire screed.

He's just another racist white supremacist asshole like you.

The apartheid government sent assassins after me. Twice. They once gave
a doublepage spread in The Citizen, a broadsheet paper (to you: a very
big paper, not a tabloid), to calling me a "kaffirboetie", which
translates roughly as a "****** lover". How can I possibly be a "racist
white supremacist asshole"?

Enlisted by you to the job a coward like you can't finish.

How did Lord Valve enlist me? We've never spoken on the phone, we've
never even had private correspondence. So how? You're full of ****,
NothingBut****.

Typical republican.

The first American pol I ever worked for was Bobby Kennedy. If he was a
Republican, he neglected to tell me (1). But in any event, you've got
your wires all crossed up, NothingBut****. I'm not an American, I don't
live in America, I don't have a vote in America, so how can I be a
Republican?

Wars fun if you can get someone else to fight it for you.

You mean that when I was ducking bullets on three continents in the
wars for the rights of our black and brown brothers to vote more than
once, I was having fun? You have a weird idea of fun, NothingBut****.
And, hey, I wish you told me back then that I could get someone else to
fight the necessary wars for me.

You're full of crap, NothingBut****. And you know it, which is why you
chose the handle. Fat Willie has you dead to rights when he says he can
"spot who the snotty little assholes are by reading a very small amount
of their output". Your output is tiny, yet all but one word of it is a
lie.

Andre Jute

(1) Mind you, he *behaved* with all that stereotypical Republican
arrogance which is found nowhere but in the conspiracy theories of the
loony left--and in rich Democrats who have never had to work for a
living and feel that gives them superior insight into what lesser
beings *really* need.

grolschie

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com...

He's just another racist white supremacist asshole like you.

The apartheid government sent assassins after me. Twice.

Ooooo-k. Al-righty-then.

Sander deWaal

"Bobsyeruncle" said:

n'est pas?

That's " n'est-ce pas ".
If you want to appear a scholar, at least do your homework.

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
Stewart Pinkerton

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:17:37 +1200, "grolschie"
wrote:

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
roups.com...

He's just another racist white supremacist asshole like you.

The apartheid government sent assassins after me. Twice.

Ooooo-k. Al-righty-then.

You do realise of course, that this is just another figment trawled
from the imagination of the great Andrew Jute McCoy, direct descendant
of Baron von Munchausen? :-)

Bobsyeruncle

Sander deWaal wrote:
"Bobsyeruncle" said:

n'est pas?

That's " n'est-ce pas ".
If you want to appear a scholar, at least do your homework.

Right you are. I stand corrected.

Bob

Zootwoman

this is one of the funniest threads so far -

Jute is playing God.

Knows what God thinks.

Calvinists don't own Christianity. or God or Jesus Blessings.

Mother of Jesus Bless You.

Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

zootwoman

timepixdc wrote:
In article ,
"grolschie" wrote:

3). And I am sure that Calvin would not support your foul language if he
were alive today.

Then how do you explain all those stickers of him ****ing on things
stuck to the back of pick-up trucks?

ha ha ha ha ha ha :P

Ether

Andre Jute wrote:
Ether wrote:
wrote:
Ether wrote:
Rick N. Backer wrote:
[...]

Get a ****ing life, moron.

--E

P.S. I was wrong before. Jesus thinks you're a worthless idiot, and has
no special affection for you.

Z_2K

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ps.com...
Jesus loves you.

Ken Wilson
Proud Owner of Lord Valve, PMG, John Wheaton, Claude Lucas,
Freep the Xenophobe, Chuck, pseudobacker, and the rest of the
Union of Rightwing Idiots Needing Explanations (URINE)
and, at his own request, Karl Rovershank (aka Lars from Mars)
Supporting the Troops at http://www.resisters.ca

http://www.criticalhistory.com/

Kenny:

I'd be grateful if you would stop telling me "Jesus loves you." You
don't know **** about me. I could be a Jew, a Muslim, a Budhist, a Zen
Taoist, a Sorastrian. In each and every case your presumptuous blessing
would be offensive.

Why ? I woudn't be offended if a Muslim told me Muhammed loved me, nor if a
Buddhist told me that Buddha loved me.

PS. You mis-spelled Zorastrian, AND Buddhist.

[...]

Bless you Andre. GOD loves you.