tor b

Default Latest RAHE Moderator Questionable Justification For Refusing

Crybaby.

Funny coming from you, widdle bwian. You're the biggest crybaby in all of
Usenet. When can we have some more "tor b" posts from you, honey? You have
still never kissed a girl, no?
Marc Phillips

Greg said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Arny said:

The RAHE moderators appear to be gratuitously throwing my posts away,

again.
I've researched the matter and my ISP is forwarding them properly,

but the
RAHE moderators are throwing them away and not even bothering to

notify me
of the fact.

Scumbag pedophiles are often rejected and shunned by society. Get
used to it.

God, can you imagine his behavior when his daughter has a "sleep over":
"Oops! I forgot to put on my pants!"

I'm sure her friends have already figured out the brown stains on the
furniture.

Boon

trotsky

Marc Phillips wrote:

Greg said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Arny said:

The RAHE moderators appear to be gratuitously throwing my posts away,

again.

I've researched the matter and my ISP is forwarding them properly,

but the

RAHE moderators are throwing them away and not even bothering to

notify me

of the fact.

Scumbag pedophiles are often rejected and shunned by society. Get
used to it.

God, can you imagine his behavior when his daughter has a "sleep over":
"Oops! I forgot to put on my pants!"

I'm sure her friends have already figured out the brown stains on the
furniture.

I pity the criminal investigator that has to collect DNA evidence at the
Krueger household.

Bruce J. Richman

Girth wrote:

trotsky wrote:

I'm sure her friends have already figured out the brown stains on the
furniture.

I pity the criminal investigator that has to collect DNA evidence at the
Krueger household.

I've heard there is something of a "time game" at the Krueg front
door. Step over the threshold and you'll find yourself back in the
dark ages.

Perhaps that is why when Mikey consults with him, c-l-K refers to him as
"Bruno" (cue in still picture of Marty Feldman hunched over after telling
guests to "walk this way" ------------- "no, I mean walk this way"
(dragging left leg).

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t