Arny Krueger

Default Latest RAHE Moderator Questionable Justification For RefusingMy Posts

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 14:10:35 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Consider the fact Weil, that your posts are so stupid that nobody
would ever bother to forge 'em!

No, I'm afraid that I can't consider that, especially since you
oftentimes don't even know what constitutes a forgery.

Very bad logic, Weil. Whether it would be worthwhile for someone to try to
forge a post from you is irrelevant to whether or not you and I agree about
what a forgery is.

Fact is people have tried to forge posts from me with various levels of
sophistication many times. AFAIK, nobody has ever tried to forge a post from
you, Weil.

Nobody tries to forge $3 bills, but they sure do try to forge a lot of
larger-denomination bills.

Same difference.

George M. Middius

dave weil said to ****-for-Brains:

No, I'm afraid that I can'tconsider that, especially since you
oftentimes don't even know what constitutes a forgery.

SLAM!

One day, somebody should go back through the archive and count up
all the obvious false names and sockpuppets that Krooger has
treated as sincere posters, as well as all the sincere posters
whom Krooger has accused of being "sockpuppets". I'll bet Mr. ****
doesn't even believe Paul Bamborough is who he says he is.

dave weil

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 15:15:57 -0400, George M. Middius
wrote:

dave weil said to ****-for-Brains:

No, I'm afraid that I can'tconsider that, especially since you
oftentimes don't even know what constitutes a forgery.

SLAM!

DUNK!

One day, somebody should go back through the archive and count up
all the obvious false names and sockpuppets that Krooger has
treated as sincere posters, as well as all the sincere posters
whom Krooger has accused of being "sockpuppets". I'll bet Mr. ****
doesn't even believe Paul Bamborough is who he says he is.

Maybe not under *that* spelling...
Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

dave weil said to ****-for-Brains:

No, I'm afraid that I can'tconsider that, especially since you
oftentimes don't even know what constitutes a forgery.

SLAM!

One day, somebody should go back through the archive and count up
all the obvious false names and sockpuppets that Krooger has
treated as sincere posters, as well as all the sincere posters
whom Krooger has accused of being "sockpuppets".

Sue me for not being in on as many conspiracies as you have been, Middius.
When it comes to lies and deceptions, I'm happy to bow to your
accomplishments, such as they are.

I'll bet Mr. **** doesn't even believe Paul Bamborough is who he says he

is.

All I can say is that given his obvious mental degradation over his tarry
here on RAO, the poor devil must be having ministrokes, or something like
them.