Anon E Mouse

Default Latest RAHE Moderator Questionable Justification For Refusing My Posts

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Arny Krueger wrote:

The RAHE moderators appear to be gratuitously throwing my posts away, again.
I've researched the matter and my ISP is forwarding them properly, but the
RAHE moderators are throwing them away and not even bothering to notify me
of the fact.

Their alleged justification? Last time they did this to me, they said that
just one email they sent me bounced. If this happens even just once, they
simply toss any future posts they get from me. They never try to send me any
email again, or notify me any other way.

This would be great if email were perfectly reliable. However, in these days
of massive internet worm attacks, spam, and viruses it isn't. Any time
anybody wants to, they can fill your email account up with bogus posts tha
have large attachments.

Tie this in with the variable delays for normal RAHE postings, and you've
got a lottery, not a professionally-run newsgroup.

I've got proof that not even the RAHE moderator email systems are reliable -
one of the moderators (yup, the same one who likes to gratuitously trash my
posts) refused the same post three times. I can prove I sent it only once.

Hey they call it a "High-End" newsgroup. I guess that means inherently
unreliable!

Peut-être devrais-je vous montrer comment charger un "Approved: " sur Usenet... ;-

[...]

--
Anon E. Mouse

Powell

"Arny Krueger" wrote

The RAHE moderators appear to be gratuitously
throwing my posts away, again.

Hehehe.... oh, right!

"I think that all they are trying to do is
eliminate meaningless claptrap like we
see on RAO all the time. If you want to
post rants, do so on this group and
leave RAHE to those who want to ask
serious questions about audio or post
intelligent responses to those
questions." - H.F.

Arny Krueger

"trotsky" wrote in message
link.net

God, can you imagine his behavior when his daughter has a "sleep
over": "Oops! I forgot to put on my pants!"

This would be Singh's lame attempt at payback for being taken to task for
the obvious compromises and omissions in his design of the "Jupiter Audio"
speaker systems.

trotsky

Arny Krueger wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message
link.net

God, can you imagine his behavior when his daughter has a "sleep
over": "Oops! I forgot to put on my pants!"

This would be Singh's lame attempt at payback for being taken to task for
the obvious compromises and omissions in his design of the "Jupiter Audio"
speaker systems.

Quit lying, Arny--we all know how many neighbors' asses you've coveted.

Arny Krueger

"trotsky" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:
"trotsky" wrote in message
link.net

God, can you imagine his behavior when his daughter has a "sleep
over": "Oops! I forgot to put on my pants!"

This would be Singh's lame attempt at payback for being taken to
task for the obvious compromises and omissions in his design of the
"Jupiter Audio" speaker systems.

Quit lying, Arny--we all know how many neighbors' asses you've
coveted.

Singh, since you're so knowlegable in this area, why not name all of my
neighbors, and tell us exactly how many asses I've coveted.

Michael Mckelvy

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
[...]

LOL!

They probably don't like you because you're such a complete and utter
****head. Just a guess.

David E. Bath

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" writes:
[...]

Don't be an ass, we don't operate that way. .

After getting about 10 bounces, including sending specific emails to
allow you to show that your email account was working correctly, we
then quit accepting your posts per our guidelines. Once you fixed it
and asked about it, we then began accepting your posts once more.

And quite often a newsserver will send multiple copies of posts, and
the incoming procmail script will automatically pitch any incoming
message with a duplicate Message-Id, so if multiple posts were
received, they had different Message-Ids and so it was sent multiple
times by someone other than us.

By the way, being an asshole is one quick way to get us to
permanently stop accepting your posts. Just ask a few of the regulars
here if you don't believe me.

--
David Bath - RAHE Co-moderator

trotsky

Michael Mckelvy wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

LOL!

They probably don't like you because you're such a complete and utter
****head. Just a guess.

Did Mickey just attack Krueger? What have I missed?

trotsky

David E. Bath wrote:

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" writes:

[...]

Agreed--I've found your posts unacceptable for quite some time.

David E. Bath

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" writes:
"David E. Bath" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" writes:

[...]

That comment was referring to your accusation that that "The RAHE
moderators appear to be gratuitously throwing my posts away, again"
and that you failed to ask us directly and instead posted this.

Want me to foreward the three refusals to you?

I see all refusals, so no thanks.

After getting about 10 bounces, including sending specific emails to
allow you to show that your email account was working correctly, we
then quit accepting your posts per our guidelines. Once you fixed it
and asked about it, we then began accepting your posts once more.

According to google, the last post rec.audio.high-end accepted from me was
dated 9/3/2003.

And the last one rejected was on 9/7/2003.

According to my "sent messages" folder I've submitted a number of posts
since then that have neither been posted nor rejected.

So quit whining to the folks at RAO, who mostly could care less, and
ask the RAHE moderators first. At times, either posts or
acknowledgements can get lost in the email between you and the
moderator who gets your post to process.

So, I guess you don't know that my posts have been getting the silent
refusals since 9/4/2003.

As I mentioned above I have a copy of a rejection sent on the
afternoon of the 7th.

BTW, I notice that if you REALLY want to get in touch with me in a timely
fashion, you manage to do it.

If this is your preferred method of contact rather than email or the
discuss list, then fine.

And quite often a newsserver will send multiple copies of posts, and
the incoming procmail script will automatically pitch any incoming
message with a duplicate Message-Id, so if multiple posts were
received, they had different Message-Ids and so it was sent multiple
times by someone other than us.

The facts are sitting right in front of me in my Outlook Express folders.

All that proves is that they left your computer, nothing further.

By the way, being an asshole is one quick way to get us to
permanently stop accepting your posts. Just ask a few of the regulars
here if you don't believe me.

Are you interested in the facts or what?

Yes, but there are other avenues for this. If you haven't noticed, no
in here really cares about this at all, but you have accomplished one
thing, you've ****ed me off.

There is one thing that the folks on RAO are correct about:

You're as paranoid as hell.

--
David Bath - RAHE Co-moderator

Lionel Chapuis

Arny Krueger a écrit :

[...]

Arnold, they're just afraid you come with your friends...
LOL

Bruce J. Richman

George M. Middius wrote:

The Bug Eater finally renounces his unrequited love for the Big ****:

LOL!

They probably don't like you because you're such a complete and utter
****head. Just a guess.

For once, Mikey, I wholeheartedly second, embrace, and endorse your
opinion. You have nailed it. You hit a solid line-drive. Well done!

duh-Mikey got something right? Not even Rod Serling could explain this.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

"Arny Krueger" writes:

[...]

The RAHE moderators gratuitously threw away all my posts between 9/3/2000
and 9/7/2000.

According to my "sent messages" folder I've submitted a number of posts
since then that have neither been posted nor rejected.

So quit whining to the folks at RAO, who mostly could care less, and
ask the RAHE moderators first.

That hasn't stopped the gratuitous post-rejections.

At times, either posts or
acknowledgements can get lost in the email between you and the
moderator who gets your post to process.

4 days worth of posts get lost by *accident* and suddenly start going
through after I start this thread?

So, I guess you don't know that my posts have been getting the silent
refusals since 9/4/2003.

As I mentioned above I have a copy of a rejection sent on the
afternoon of the 7th.

What happened to the other 3 days worth of posts that were *lost*?

BTW, I notice that if you REALLY want to get in touch with me in a

timely
fashion, you manage to do it.

If this is your preferred method of contact rather than email or the
discuss list, then fine.

And quite often a newsserver will send multiple copies of posts, and
the incoming procmail script will automatically pitch any incoming
message with a duplicate Message-Id, so if multiple posts were
received, they had different Message-Ids and so it was sent multiple
times by someone other than us.

The facts are sitting right in front of me in my Outlook Express

folders.

All that proves is that they left your computer, nothing further.

There was no they. It was a single post.

Why should I be ****ed-off alone?

There is one thing that the folks on RAO are correct about:

You're as paranoid as hell.

I guess maybe I should start posting the rejected posts and let people
decide for themselves.

Arny Krueger

"Lionel Chapuis" lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote in message

Arnold, they're just afraid you come with your friends...

LOL

;-)

The fact of the matter is that RAO trolls have chased me to a number of
Usenet groups in the past.

None of them have survived in the other newsgroups for any amount of time.

I can think of occasions where RAO trolls had email accounts cancelled
because of their behavior in some other groups.

Michael Mckelvy

"trotsky" wrote in message
nk.net...
Michael Mckelvy wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

LOL!

They probably don't like you because you're such a complete and utter
****head. Just a guess.

Did Mickey just attack Krueger? What have I missed?

It was an obvious forgery.

Michael Mckelvy

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message
George M. Middius wrote:

The Bug Eater finally renounces his unrequited love for the Big ****:

LOL!

They probably don't like you because you're such a complete and utter
****head. Just a guess.

For once, Mikey, I wholeheartedly second, embrace, and endorse your
opinion. You have nailed it. You hit a solid line-drive. Well done!

duh-Mikey got something right? Not even Rod Serling could explain this.

I met Rod once when I was 16, absoultely charming and brilliant man. I'm
sure he would have hated you and whoever forged a the post I responded to.

I'm fairly certain the day that Arny can't get posted n RAHE is the day
that Hell will freeze over.

Bruce J. Richman

S888Wheel

I'm fairly certain the day that Arny can't get posted n RAHE is the day
that Hell will freeze over.

Well it must have done so this past week since Arny said he couldn't get
anything posted for three consecutive days. But then the Eagles did get back
together so it would seem that frost is a common phenomenon in this mythical
place called hell.