Oily Tartlet

Default Ectoplasmic Middious

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 23:01:52 +0200, Lionel Chapuis
lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote:

So I guess we'll just have to wait patiently until Bugs and Blob
either drop dead or figure out that they are no more esteemed in the
anonymity of cyberspace than they are in the real world.

Middious can write everything and its contrary in the same sentence but
I especially like the above one.

1. This guy has organized his life around his computer, he demonstrate
many time that he has a "first-level" culture and skill in personal
computer use. In normal relationship this guy is the same who help you
to purchase and install your family PC, connecting the joystick and
calibrating it in your favourite game. He is very helpful for people who
haven't any interest and knowledge for the hard and the software.

2. This guy has already purchased some audio elements, because we have
proofs that he has studied a lot of litterature, watch tons and tons of
advertissements. Does he really listen to music ? I don't know, nothing
in RAO history show that he has a real musical culture.
In normal relationship this guy is the one who give advices, share
information with friends in order to help them to purchase at the best
compromise the material which will fit their needs. This kind of guy can
honestly be helpful because he has and maintain knwoledge of well-known
manufaturers and dealers catalogs.

3. This guy is well informed, he knows about news, national and
intenational current events. In normal relationship this guy is your
office colleague, with whom you go twice a month to the bar and drink on
friday 7 or 8 beers commenting the last news.

4. This guy write easily with a pretty good vocabulary, a lot of
adjectives and slang. He loves to make sentences and do his best to
built them with rythm, climax and humour. In normal relationship this
guy is also one of the above colleagues the one who make you laugh but
take too much place to be really intimate.

5. This guy.......................... In normal relationship..........

Ok stop.

This guy has everything to be an anonymous happy man, with family
friends, culture, beer, good meals, car, ... audio also. ;-)
Is somebody already tell him that he his the caricature, the
exaggeration of his own "Krooborg" definition.
This man need our compassion because he has "a priori" everything to be
happy but not the life.

I'm afraid, Nylon Octopus, that the game is up. I've been observing
your ability to formulate complex English sentences. You screw the
tense of verbs and singularise plural nouns in your attempt to convey
ineptitude, but it is obvious that you are able to write quite well in
English.

Sorry, my sweet. You are rather funny, however. Sometimes. :-)

--
Oily Tartlet
Lionel Chapuis

Oily Tartlet a écrit :

I'm afraid, Nylon Octopus, that the game is up. I've been observing
your ability to formulate complex English sentences. You screw the
tense of verbs and singularise plural nouns in your attempt to convey
ineptitude, but it is obvious that you are able to write quite well in
English.

Sorry, my sweet. You are rather funny, however. Sometimes. :-)

--
Oily Tartlet

Lorsqu'il s'agit de plaisir le Français est généralement très pragmatique.
Je te livre ci-dessous l'une des plus belles expressions de ce réalisme :
"Qu'importe le flacon pourvu qu'on ai l'ivresse"

Tutut PouêtPouêt, if you can translate the above you will make your life
change.

George M. Middius

Oily Tartlet said:

"Qu'importe le flacon pourvu qu'on ai l'ivresse"

Tutut PouêtPouêt, if you can translate the above you will make your life
change.

Well, that's lovely. I recognise a bit about drunkenness, and I'm
afraid that's it.

There's a flask too. "Who needs a flask if you're really drunk?"

So who are you? You've been here a while.

Just another guignol farci with a fixation on moi.

Marc Phillips

Mr. Middius said:

Oily Tartlet said:

"Qu'importe le flacon pourvu qu'on ai l'ivresse"

Tutut PouêtPouêt, if you can translate the above you will make your life
change.

Well, that's lovely. I recognise a bit about drunkenness, and I'm
afraid that's it.

There's a flask too. "Who needs a flask if you're really drunk?"

So who are you? You've been here a while.

Just another guignol farci with a fixation on moi.

I thought the little remora was mine.

Boon

George M. Middius

Marc Phillips said:

So who are you? You've been here a while.

Just another guignol farci with a fixation on moi.

I thought the little remora was mine.

It thinks you're Oily, O Great White one.

Lionel Chapuis

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Mr. Middius said:

Oily Tartlet said:

"Qu'importe le flacon pourvu qu'on ai l'ivresse"

Tutut PouêtPouêt, if you can translate the above you will make your life
change.

Well, that's lovely. I recognise a bit about drunkenness, and I'm
afraid that's it.

There's a flask too. "Who needs a flask if you're really drunk?"

So who are you? You've been here a while.

Just another guignol farci with a fixation on moi.

I thought the little remora was mine.

Boon

Not a remora Oily "Boonie" Target ! A tick !

dave weil

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 01:24:58 +0200, Lionel Chapuis

Oily Tartlet a écrit :

I'm afraid, Nylon Octopus, that the game is up. I've been observing
your ability to formulate complex English sentences. You screw the
tense of verbs and singularise plural nouns in your attempt to convey
ineptitude, but it is obvious that you are able to write quite well in
English.

Sorry, my sweet. You are rather funny, however. Sometimes. :-)

--
Oily Tartlet

Lorsqu'il s'agit de plaisir le Français est généralement très pragmatique.
Je te livre ci-dessous l'une des plus belles expressions de ce réalisme :
"Qu'importe le flacon pourvu qu'on ai l'ivresse"

Tutut PouêtPouêt, if you can translate the above you will make your life
change.

I'll give it a shot:

My pragmatism demands that I pleasure myself.

Let me pass along this little pearl of wisdom. You need a half-empty
750 ml bottle of tequila to get drunk, but don't forget to eat the
worm.

How did I do?

Hell, this is better than the Comedies of Corneille.

Damon - "Quoi"?
Lionel Chapuis

Oily Tartlet a écrit :

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 01:24:58 +0200, Lionel Chapuis
lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote:

Lorsqu'il s'agit de plaisir le Français est généralement très pragmatique.
Je te livre ci-dessous l'une des plus belles expressions de ce réalisme :
"Qu'importe le flacon pourvu qu'on ai l'ivresse"

Tutut PouêtPouêt, if you can translate the above you will make your life
change.

Well, that's lovely. I recognise a bit about drunkenness, and I'm
afraid that's it.

So who are you? You've been here a while.

--
Oily Tartlet

You see this is all the difference between a vulgar communication
motorway of communication and an elaborate language.
Keep quiet GeoSync, I'm joking !
You seems to be an esthet with a pleasure to make words play so put
along "Ivresse" and "drunkenness" and you'll understand that we'll never
really communicate (still joking).

By the way are you really afraid in drunkenness ? Myself I use to said
that I prefer the one who love to much wine than the one who never drink.

dave weil

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 01:10:00 +0100, Oily Tartlet
wrote:

Oily Tartlet a écrit :

[...]

LOL! (really) You're on a ****in roll lately.

Hell, it's nuthin' but the brandy talkn'...

Lionel Chapuis

dave weil a écrit :

My pragmatism demands that I pleasure myself.

Oh happy you are ! I cannot anymore due to my wrists arthritic problem.
....I know Dave, I know !

Oily Tartlet

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 19:28:43 -0500, dave weil
wrote:

LOL! (really) You're on a ****in roll lately.

Hell, it's nuthin' but the brandy talkn'...

Well, if you're gonna use 'em, get yer ****ing apostrophes in the
right place!

--
Doily Wipelette
Lionel Chapuis

dave weil a écrit :

Let me pass along this little pearl of wisdom. You need a half-empty
750 ml bottle of tequila to get drunk,

Hazardous speculation that I would love to clear with you.

but don't forget to eat the
worm.

Do you speak about Oily "Boon" Target ?

Oily Tartlet

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 19:57:44 -0500, dave weil
wrote:

I can't - it's da brandy talk'n'...

Ju suis buzzed...

Laissons le discours de vibrators.

--
Oily Tartlet
Oily Tartlet

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 03:06:08 +0200, Lionel Chapuis
lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote:

Nella lenta pioggia di questa dolce disperata sera...

Sorry? What will be?

--
Oily Tartlet

dave weil

wrote:

I can't - it's da brandy talk'n'...

Ju suis buzzed...

Laissons le discours de vibrators.

Hey, no fair, that's not in Leçon Une!

GeoSynch

Lionel Chapuis "joked":

Oily Tartlet a écrit :

Well, that's lovely. I recognise a bit about drunkenness, and I'm
afraid that's it.

So who are you? You've been here a while.

You see this is all the difference between a vulgar communication
motorway of communication and an elaborate language.
Keep quiet GeoSync, I'm joking !

Oh yeah, that was a really funny "joke."

But I'll let you in on a little something, Lionel:
Oily Tartlet is not Marc Phillips.
The former resides in England, the latter in California.

When does the Vuelta Espana start or is it already over?

GeoSynch

Lionel Chapuis

GeoSynch a écrit :

Lionel Chapuis "joked":

Oily Tartlet a écrit :

Well, that's lovely. I recognise a bit about drunkenness, and I'm
afraid that's it.

So who are you? You've been here a while.

You see this is all the difference between a vulgar communication
motorway of communication and an elaborate language.
Keep quiet GeoSync, I'm joking !

Oh yeah, that was a really funny "joke."

Sorry for that.

But I'll let you in on a little something, Lionel:
Oily Tartlet is not Marc Phillips.
The former resides in England, the latter in California.

I know, thanks anyway.

When does the Vuelta Espana start or is it already over?

They will leave tomorrow. It's seems me that they start with a
team-race-against-time (surely this is not correct).
For the first time last year we have had here pretty good daily TV news
concerning Vuelta. I spent time to watch them and I must say it's a very
interesting race, very well organized.
The problem they face is the date of Mondial championship which move a
lot from year to year.
See you in Europe I'll find a bike for you.

All the best,
Lionel

GeoSynch

Oily Tartlet

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 03:44:30 +0200, Lionel Chapuis
lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote:

Oh yeah, that was a really funny "joke."

Sorry for that.

Put your glad rags on.
(I'm sorry that a little temportal joke you like)

--
Oily Tartlet
Marc Phillips

Mr. Middius said:

Marc Phillips said:

So who are you? You've been here a while.

Just another guignol farci with a fixation on moi.

I thought the little remora was mine.

It thinks you're Oily, O Great White one.

Good. I could use a pair of Quads.

Boon

Lionel Chapuis

Oily Tartlet a écrit :

So who are you? You've been here a while.

--
Oily Tartlet

Dear "Freud Adept" (what a poor Rhyme)

Thank you for putting me *THE* question... I've been wating so long for it !
Basically nothing but a guy who temporary(?) walks on the wrong side of
the road.
Like Mr. Krueger I have received a strong Judeo-Christian education, but
opposite to him I am not really sure it was a 100% success.
For example this poor false statement which can explain my presence here
on RAO : someone think that seeing more unfortunate people than you make
you feel better.

Out of this muddy state of mind, I spend my time drinking Belgium beers
and French wines, listening nearly exclusively jazz trio from Bill
"everyboy-dig-him" Evans up to Ellery "The-sun-is-died" Eskelin which is
surely the best thing that occur me by the last 6 years because it
allows me to discover great Gene Ammons and also this interesting
guitarist Marc Ribot.
I know that all that stuff is out of subject on RAO !
I listen this music on very old audio elements I have purchased long
time ago :
- Philips CD player
- Sansui amplifier
- Sampan Cabasse loudspeakers
As I'm not enough rich to purchase a "minimum" decent turntable for my
olds venyls I have taken the risk to transfer them on audio CD using a
24/96 sound PC card and SoundForge 5 software found on a chinese ftp.
I must said that the results were... how to say that ? To use a
well-known metaphor I love, I would say that it's like a good bottle of
wine it could be "half full" or "half empty" depends on the time you
will have to stay awake before go to bed.

So, I've told you everything about me in one time, I'm totally naked !
If you don't help me now I will have to leave because nothing to say
anymore.

Lionel

Lionel Chapuis

Lionel Chapuis a écrit :
Oily Tartlet a écrit :

So who are you? You've been here a while.

--
Oily Tartlet

Dear "Freud Adept" (what a poor Rhyme)

I'm so stupid :
Dear "Sigmund Adept" would have at least respected the 4 syllables rythme.
Dear Rasta Rocket (r) sorry to bring you from rock'n'roll to waltz
without your previous agreement.

Lionel Chapuis

George M. Middius a écrit :

Marc Phillips said:

So who are you? You've been here a while.

Just another guignol farci with a fixation on moi.

I thought the little remora was mine.

It thinks you're Oily, O Great White one.

Sorry sir you're wrong.
Since he knows me his disciples use to call him "O Great Maroon One".
:-(