Lionel Chapuis

Default Ear plugs

Girth a écrit :
Earlier this week I became concerned about the sound coming out of my
right speaker - it seemed duller than before. I changed everything in
the chain, and eventually came the conclusion my hearing was off.

Three days of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a visit to N-n-nurse! later
and my ears are now wax-plug free. I get them syringed every couple of
years and boy does it take some beating. The detail... the
transparency... the "air"... it's all there! One of the best upgrades
ever IMO :-)

If you've never had your ears looked at, if you have ear canals that
are tight and upward facing - see your Doc. You will be amazed at the
amount of vegetable matter than can be stored up there.*

[Warning : wax IS there for a reason this should only be done under
professional supervision]

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

[Warning : wax IS there for a reason this should only be done under
professional supervision]

So, Middious don't try to save doctor money dipping your head in boiling
water.
No I was joking... Forget it

Replacing Factory Audio of 96 Toyota Camry? SZ Car Audio 4 August 23rd 04 11:45 AM
mini ipod setup dbaron Car Audio 3 July 6th 04 03:31 AM
taurus 2000 SEL factory deck questions Lucky No One Car Audio 2 April 12th 04 05:56 PM
audio shorting plugs Z Gluhak Car Audio 0 February 16th 04 02:50 AM