GeoSynch

Default North Admits He's A Homicidal Manac

Dormer warbled:

You remain shadowy no more.

Excellent detective work! ;-)

He's got you sussed Leon...

Thanks, doofus, for inadvertently acknowledging that
"Leon North" is a sockpuppet. Ahhh-ha-ha-ha! :-)

I have done no such thing.

Prove it!

GeoSynch

George M. Middius

Girth said to StynchBlob:

Thanks, doofus, for inadvertently acknowledging that
"Leon North" is a sockpuppet. Ahhh-ha-ha-ha! :-)

I have done no such thing.

Don't you love anonymous troublemakers claiming to have
identities?

GeoSynch

Pudginski buttinski-ed:

Don't you love anonymous troublemakers claiming to have
identities?

Go flirt with Singh, screwball.

GeoSynch

George M. Middius

StynchBlob said:

Don't you love anonymous troublemakers claiming to have
identities?

Go flirt with Singh, screwball.

Which diet are you on now, butterball?

GeoSynch

Pudge masticated:

Don't you love anonymous troublemakers claiming to have
identities?

Go flirt with Singh, screwball.

Which diet are you on now, butterball?

None whatsoever. How 'bout you, fatso?

GeoSynch

tor b

Except that I know where Leon lives, and it ain't anywhere near the East
Coast.

Liar.
tor b

Default North Admits He's A Nice Guy

You are correct. One cannot see the East Coast from Hoosick Falls :€¢)

BTW, I have some new music for you.

big whoop.

you don't even know who I am yes.
tor b

Cool. I don't think you have my new address, though.

I'll e-mail it to you!

You didn't have to move on my account.

How's the diet going?
GeoSynch

Pudge twisted its amorphous bulbous self into a pretzel:

Which diet are you on now, butterball?

None whatsoever. How 'bout you, fatso?

Didn't I just see a post from some anonymous asshole that
consisted of a single line such as "I know you are etc."? If I
read it, you must have read it. Oh wait -- that was you wrote it,
wasn't it, psychopath?

Only a braindead slug such as yourself could draw such a parallel.

GeoSynch

George M. Middius

StynchBlob attempts to Kroogerize reality.

Which diet are you on now, butterball?

None whatsoever. How 'bout you, fatso?

Didn't I just see a post from some anonymous asshole that
consisted of a single line such as "I know you are etc."? If I
read it, you must have read it. Oh wait -- that was you wrote it,
wasn't it, psychopath?

Only a braindead slug such as yourself could draw such a parallel.

I can believe that to a Jesus-worshiping troglodyte such as
yourself, the shades of difference among your vast lexicon of
IKYABWAIs are as obvious as the stench of urine in your hovel is
to a regular person.

Now quit trying to fornicate with that electrical outlet and go
back to your real career of staking out ATMs.

Lionel Chapuis

Marc Phillips a écrit :

Leon North said:

Marc Phillips wrote:

Except that I know where Leon lives, and it ain't anywhere near the East

Coast.

You are correct. One cannot see the East Coast from Hoosick Falls :€¢)

BTW, I have some new music for you.

Cool. I don't think you have my new address, though.

I'll e-mail it to you!

Boon

"Jurassic Park V" or "The T-Rex's Return"
Ooops, sorry it's not the good thread !
;-)

tor b

Ho-hum.