Arny Krueger

Default ? re QSC 370

"DIA" wrote in message
et

I'm looking for an amp to use in a home recording environment with
Alesis MKII near field monitors. I can get a good deal on a QSC 370.

Any opinions? TIA

The QSC 370 is a convection-cooled power amp that was slightly upgraded to
become the USA 400. I have a USA 400 in one of my audio systems and it
sounds great, driving a NHT speaker on one channel and a subwoofer on the
other. Son't pay more than 200 US$ for one on the used market.

tor b

The QSC 370 is a convection-cooled power amp that was slightly upgraded to
become the USA 400. I have a USA 400 in one of my audio systems and it
sounds great, driving a NHT speaker on one channel and a subwoofer on the
other. Son't pay more than 200 US$ for one on the used market.

Will you record yourself saying that and provide a link to the audio file?
Please???? I love you.
Lionel Chapuis

tor b a écrit :
The QSC 370 is a convection-cooled power amp that was slightly upgraded to
become the USA 400. I have a USA 400 in one of my audio systems and it
sounds great, driving a NHT speaker on one channel and a subwoofer on the
other. Son't pay more than 200 US$ for one on the used market.

Will you record yourself saying that and provide a link to the audio file?
Please???? I love you.

Useless adulation you don't even correct his typo !

Please read "...*Don't* pay more than 200 US$ for one on the used market."