Lionel Chapuis

Default A message to Oily "Boonie" Target

Marc Phillips wrote :

I thought the little remora was mine.

Boon

I answered :

Not a remora Oily "Boonie" Target ! A tick !

------------------------------

Hey Boonie-boy if you really want to know what is a *remora* let's have
a serious look to Middious trip in the "Okay, here it is" thread...

One cartridge, two rabbits. What a nice shot !

Lionel "Ze Pit-Bull" Chapuis

Lionel Chapuis

Default A legal point

Lionel Chapuis a écrit :
Marc Phillips wrote :

I thought the little remora was mine.

Boon

I answered :

Not a remora Oily "Boonie" Target ! A tick !

------------------------------

Hey Boonie-boy if you really want to know what is a *remora* let's have
a serious look to Middious trip in the "Okay, here it is" thread...

One cartridge, two rabbits. What a nice shot !

Lionel "Ze Pit-Bull" Chapuis

To the attention of Mr Oily "Boon" Target and Georg "Nostradamus" Middious.

Sirs,

Please note that in my great prodigality I used to publish my nasty
jokes under GPL terms : http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html.
You can repeat them without any restrictions, but don't forget my copyright.

Lionel Chapuis

Default A question to Arnold Krueger

Lionel Chapuis a écrit :
Sirs,

Please note that in my great prodigality I used to publish my nasty
jokes under GPL terms : http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html.
You can repeat them without any restrictions, but don't forget my
copyright.

Let's have a look to the above website.
I bet that you have the same caricaturist ! ;-)