Lionel Chapuis

Default I hate RAO

On RAO everything is *bigger* than on any other newsgroups.

This is a place where a man, a father with family, children and so on
discuss on a daily basis with a guy he suspects to be a pedophile.

This is a place where a man, surely a democrat, refuse to recognize he
has done a really nasty racist joke and go deeper and deeper finishing
in a real nazi propaganda speech.

So sad.

Lionel

Marc Phillips

You hate RAO, Lionel, because you keep getting your ass kicked around.

Boon

Lionel Chapuis

Marc Phillips a écrit :

You hate RAO, Lionel, because you keep getting your ass kicked around.

Boon

What do you said yesterday concerning pittbull ?

George M. Middius

"Lionel 'je mettrai de la persille dans mes oreilles' Chapuis" (LOL!
LOt"S!) said:

This is a place where a man, surely a democrat, refuse to recognize he
has done a really nasty racist joke

You are speaking of the French people as a "race". I suppose this
could be a language problem, but there's also the rather large pile of
other evidence that you're just plain stupid.

Zakhann

Lionel Chapuis lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote in message ...
Marc Phillips a écrit :

You hate RAO, Lionel, because you keep getting your ass kicked around.

Boon

What do you said yesterday concerning pittbull ?

He must have talked about me being on his ass?

Marc Phillips

LOt"S!) said:

This is a place where a man, surely a democrat, refuse to recognize he
has done a really nasty racist joke

You are speaking of the French people as a "race". I suppose this
could be a language problem, but there's also the rather large pile of
other evidence that you're just plain stupid.

And what's with this **** that I'm a Democrat? ;-)

Boon

Marc Phillips

LOt"S!) said:

This is a place where a man, surely a democrat, refuse to recognize he
has done a really nasty racist joke

You are speaking of the French people as a "race". I suppose this
could be a language problem, but there's also the rather large pile of
other evidence that you're just plain stupid.

Look at little Minus calling somebody stupid. Dude, put down your
Coke bottle eye glasses, pump some iron and get over the fact you got
sand kicked in your face a kid and that you couldn't pull any chicks.
Grow up, we all know you're a nerd just look at the name "George M.
Middius" that's a punk ass name, we know you got your ass beat, but
get over it, you should have changed your name.

That might be the dumbest thing I've read on this NG. And I'm counting a lot
of unbelievably moronic stuff from Arny.

Boon

Lionel Chapuis

George M. Middius wrote in message . ..

"Lionel 'je mettrai de la persille dans mes oreilles' Chapuis" (LOL!
LOt"S!)

You dangerously expose yourself to boony-boy arguments, the correct
translation is :

"Je mettrai du persil dans mes oreilles (MORT DE RIRE !)"

Nobody is perfect, thank you for your effort...

Lionel

Lionel Chapuis

LOt"S!) said:

You are speaking of the French people as a "race". I suppose this
could be a language problem, but there's also the rather large pile of
other evidence that you're just plain stupid.

I must say your'r right on this particular point : the exact word which
apply to Mr. Phillips "xenophobe" in french.
You have already prove here above that you can manage by yourself an
acceptable translation.
Have a good day,

Lionel

Lionel Chapuis

LOt"S!) said:

This is a place where a man, surely a democrat, refuse to recognize he
has done a really nasty racist joke

You are speaking of the French people as a "race". I suppose this
could be a language problem, but there's also the rather large pile of
other evidence that you're just plain stupid.

Already answer just above. Quantity is often not quality...

And what's with this **** that I'm a Democrat? ;-)

Boon

Just trying to share my strong feeling that you have a "Janus life" !
We have here in France morons like you. They pretend to have a human way
of life. They spend time in so important problem such as "canabis
legalization" for example.

On the other hand they send their children in expensive private schools,
and are so nervous when they are downtonwn...
As they, usually, are graduate they have a pretty good organization
including the "Negro best friend" to prove the rest of the world that
they are real COOL guys.

Marc Phillips

Lionel Chapuis said:

LOt"S!) said:

[...]

All of Arny's followers tend to base their arguments on things they make up.
Why do you think that is?

Boon

Lionel Chapuis

Marc Phillips a écrit :

All of Arny's followers tend to base their arguments on things they
make up.
Why do you think that is?

Boon

I'm a loonely guy Boony-boy, so loonely believe me !
In a previous post you was speaking about my hysterical way of trolling.
But what do you show us here ?
Basically nothing except a guy who is gesticulating, alternatively
claiming about my probable pedophilia, and that I am actor of a Arnold
Krueger's cabal.

It's a public forum, boony-boy, and you are making a fool of yourself.

George M. Middius

Marc Phillips said:

That might be the dumbest thing I've read on this NG. And I'm counting a lot
of unbelievably moronic stuff from Arny.

Chimp-Boy is kind of special, that's for sure.

George M. Middius

Lionel Chapuis said:

"Lionel 'je mettrai de la persille dans mes oreilles' Chapuis" (LOL!
LOt"S!)

You dangerously[sic] expose[sic] yourself to boony-boy[sic] arguments, the correct
translation is :

"Je mettrai du persil dans mes oreilles (MORT DE RIRE !)"

I apologize for misgendering your brain matter.

However, considering you're the one handing out corrections, you
should remove the feces from your eyes and try again.

Nobody is perfect, thank you for your effort...

I miss Sally Anne. (Never thought we'd see that said on RAO, did you?

Arny Krueger

"Lionel Chapuis" lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote in message

On RAO everything is *bigger* than on any other newsgroups.

Well, it's a bigger mess than most other newsgroups.

This is a place where a man, a father with family, children and so on
discuss on a daily basis with a guy he suspects to be a pedophile.

Not so. Marc Phillips is very sure in his mind that I'm not a pedophile. He
calls me a pedophile because its the most repulsive thing he can think of.
He thinks his claim will hurt me because its not what I am. He's just very
hurt and angry because I've made him look like a fool so many times. Ditto
for Richman, Middius, Weil etc.

Think about it. Does someone say "I hate him because I've hurt him so much"?
No! They say "I hate him because he has hurt me so much".

Every time Phillips, Middius, Weil, Richman talk about how mean I am, they
are just admitting quite eloquently that I've embarrassed and humiliated
them again and again. Of course I only did that in self-defense.

So when Marc Phillips tries to use the word "pedophile" against me, he's
really calling me a person who has consistently been a victor over him.

S888Wheel

Arny said

Not so. Marc Phillips is very sure in his mind that I'm not a pedophile. He
calls me a pedophile because its the most repulsive thing he can think of.
He thinks his claim will hurt me because its not what I am. He's just very
hurt and angry because I've made him look like a fool so many times. Ditto
for Richman, Middius, Weil etc.

Think about it. Does someone say "I hate him because I've hurt him so much"?
No! They say "I hate him because he has hurt me so much".

Every time Phillips, Middius, Weil, Richman talk about how mean I am, they
are just admitting quite eloquently that I've embarrassed and humiliated
them again and again. Of course I only did that in self-defense.

So when Marc Phillips tries to use the word "pedophile" against me, he's
really calling me a person who has consistently been a victor over him.

Is that why you falsely accused me of being a pedophile? You were merely
admitting defeat in our debates on audio?
Marc Phillips

Lionel Chapuis said:

Marc Phillips a écrit :

All of Arny's followers tend to base their arguments on things they
make up.
Why do you think that is?

Boon

I'm a loonely guy Boony-boy, so loonely believe me !
In a previous post you was speaking about my hysterical way of trolling.
But what do you show us here ?
Basically nothing except a guy who is gesticulating, alternatively
claiming about my probable pedophilia, and that I am actor of a Arnold
Krueger's cabal.

It's a public forum, boony-boy, and you are making a fool of yourself.

If you're not that good with English, how can you tell?

Boon

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Marc Phillips is very sure in his mind that I'm not a pedophile. He
calls me a pedophile because its the most repulsive thing he can think of.
He thinks his claim will hurt me because its not what I am. He's just very
hurt and angry because I've made him look like a fool so many times. Ditto
for Richman, Middius, Weil etc.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Boon

Bruce J. Richman

Mr. Phillips wrote:

Arny said:

Marc Phillips is very sure in his mind that I'm not a pedophile. He
calls me a pedophile because its the most repulsive thing he can think of.
He thinks his claim will hurt me because its not what I am. He's just very
hurt and angry because I've made him look like a fool so many times. Ditto
for Richman, Middius, Weil etc.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Boon

Nor could he more dishonest and delusional. His pathetic attempts to
robotically repeat his false claims and propaganda have been going on for many
years. In all that time, he's managed to convince only a tiny fraction of
those that post here that he has anything to say that is credible.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

(signed this way because of pending libel suit against Krueger for defamation,
and anticipated need to supply supportive documentary evidence)
Bruce J. Richman

Marc Phillips

Dr. Richman said:

Mr. Phillips wrote:

Arny said:

Marc Phillips is very sure in his mind that I'm not a pedophile. He
calls me a pedophile because its the most repulsive thing he can think of.
He thinks his claim will hurt me because its not what I am. He's just very
hurt and angry because I've made him look like a fool so many times. Ditto
for Richman, Middius, Weil etc.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Nor could he more dishonest and delusional. His pathetic attempts to
robotically repeat his false claims and propaganda have been going on for
many
years. In all that time, he's managed to convince only a tiny fraction of
those that post here that he has anything to say that is credible.

I also noticed he had a chant his weird mantra about "kicking so-and-so's ass
all these years," which is Arny at his most pathetic. Any objective outsider
can spend a couple of hours reading posts here and quickly come to the
conclusion that there's this guy, Arny, who thinks he's much smarter than he
is, getting verbally pummelled day in and day out. This place resembles
nothing if not a good old-fashioned stoning, with the stonee, Arny, thumbing
his nose at the mob every time he gets nailed in the head with a rock.

Boon

Marc Phillips

Lionel Chapuis said:

Marc Phillips a écrit :
Lionel Chapuis said:

Marc Phillips a écrit :

All of Arny's followers tend to base their arguments on things they
make up.

Why do you think that is?

Boon

I'm a loonely guy Boony-boy, so loonely believe me !
In a previous post you was speaking about my hysterical way of trolling.
But what do you show us here ?
Basically nothing except a guy who is gesticulating, alternatively
claiming about my probable pedophilia, and that I am actor of a Arnold
Krueger's cabal.

It's a public forum, boony-boy, and you are making a fool of yourself.

If you're not that good with English, how can you tell?

Boon

Don't understand

Of course you can't. That's the point.

Boon

Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

Arny said

Not so. Marc Phillips is very sure in his mind that I'm not a
pedophile. He calls me a pedophile because its the most repulsive
thing he can think of. He thinks his claim will hurt me because its
not what I am. He's just very hurt and angry because I've made him
look like a fool so many times. Ditto for Richman, Middius, Weil etc.

Think about it. Does someone say "I hate him because I've hurt him so
much"? No! They say "I hate him because he has hurt me so much".

Every time Phillips, Middius, Weil, Richman talk about how mean I am,
they are just admitting quite eloquently that I've embarrassed and
humiliated them again and again. Of course I only did that in
self-defense.

So when Marc Phillips tries to use the word "pedophile" against me,
he's really calling me a person who has consistently been a victor
over him.

If you look at the facts very carefully sockpuppet wheel, you'll see that I
never called any legal entity a pedophile. This whole situation exists only
in your imagination.

Arny Krueger

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Arny said:

Marc Phillips is very sure in his mind that I'm not a pedophile. He
calls me a pedophile because its the most repulsive thing he can
think of. He thinks his claim will hurt me because its not what I
am. He's just very hurt and angry because I've made him look like a
fool so many times. Ditto for Richman, Middius, Weil etc.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Tell you what Marc, legally identify yourself so I can file a defamation
suit against you in California next time I visit there. You've accused me of
illegal acts on RAO many times. Then and only then will your words have any
meaning.

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

Marc Phillips is very sure in his mind that I'm not a pedophile. He
calls me a pedophile because its the most repulsive thing he can
think of. He thinks his claim will hurt me because its not what I
am. He's just very hurt and angry because I've made him look like a
fool so many times. Ditto for Richman, Middius, Weil etc.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Tell you what Marc, legally identify yourself so I can file a defamation
suit against you in California next time I visit there. You've accused me of
illegal acts on RAO many times. Then and only then will your words have any
meaning.

I tell you what. I'll come pick you up at the airport and take you to my
house. I'll show you my driver's license to "legally identify" myself. Then
I'll take you to Superior Court so that you can file.

Just say the word, Arny.

Boon

S888Wheel

If you look at the facts very carefully sockpuppet wheel, you'll see that I
never called any legal entity a pedophile. This whole situation exists only
in your imagination.

For someone who hates records so much you certainly do come off as one that is
broken. I have looked at the facts Arny. I have also looked at the California
civil codes and the forms for pleadings and practices. I have looked at how
they apply to the facts. I have cited everything you need to read up on to do
the same thing. All you are doing is making a public display of your ignorance
of California law. Your ignorance of the law and foolish pride may put you in
the position of answering a lawsuit. I have given you all the help that can be
reasonably expected in this matter. If you are bent on acting upon your
ignorance of the law and your twisted logic that will be your problem.
Arny Krueger

"S888Wheel" wrote in message

If you look at the facts very carefully sockpuppet wheel, you'll see
that I never called any legal entity a pedophile. This whole
situation exists only in your imagination.

For someone who hates records so much you certainly do come off as
one that is broken. I have looked at the facts Arny. I have also
looked at the California civil codes and the forms for pleadings and
practices. I have looked at how they apply to the facts. I have cited
everything you need to read up on to do the same thing.

Thanks for admitting that unlike your previous misrepresentations sockpuppet
Wheel, you've yet to talk to a proper lawyer.

All you are
doing is making a public display of your ignorance of California law.

Quote a California law that says that anonymous figments of your imagination
have legal rights, sockpuppet "Wheel".

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

[...]

You have my e-mail address when you're ready.

Boon

Lionel Chapuis

Arny Krueger a écrit :

Works for me.

Are you crazy Arnold, it's a trap !!!!
Don't go alone to this rendez-vous, imagine a scenario involving children !
Beside, that if he only show you his driver's license I'm not really
interested.