Lionel Chapuis

Default Note to ****-for-Brains

George M. Middius a écrit :

Oh Arnii, you horrid, pustulating vat of excrement, I have a little
idea for you to think about. As before, you are severely instructed
not to reply directly to this post because people don't like it.

I notice you went to great lengths to poo-poo the procedure I outlined
for shortening a Google Groups URL. You gave your own suggestion,
which of course is equally valid, but coincidentally, you seldom use.
Perhaps that will change now that you've made such a stink about your
own vast and superior knowledge of all things Google. Anyway, my point
is that there was an additional value to my explanation of the method
I described that your method lacked. Now I know you're a dolt and a
nut-job and everything, and it's been ages since you even tried to
learn anything new, but trust me, if you go back and think really,
really hard about it, you'll see that some people might benefit from
reading what I wrote.

Remember -- do not answer this post directly. Now go flush yourself.

"Et s'il n'en reste qu'un je serai celui-là".

Lionel Chapuis

Lionel Chapuis a écrit :

Is there somebody on RAO who can explain us how the same guy can write
the above and the following text without champing his balls ?
I'm anxiously waiting for your answers.
Lionel

No balls ? Too much easy and simple !

If I was Arnold I would say "a kind of mortification."

If I was Bruce I would say "a male-female chrysalidic transition."

If I was Oily "Boonie" Target I would surely say "Natural selection"

If I was E Mouse I would say "C'est un con"

If I was Oily Tartlet I would say something I don't understand myself.

If I was Dave I would surely look for a Lavabo to wash my hands.

Marc Phillips

Snarky Faunlet said:

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 01:13:42 +0200, Lionel Chapuis
lionel{dot}chapuis{at}free{dot}fr wrote:

If I was Oily "Boonie" Target I would surely say "Natural selection"

Boon and I are different people (but you probably know this anyway).
My first name, for example, is 'The', while Boonie's is 'Mr'.

HTH.

Mr. Omelette, because I know how this by "Oily Target" Boonie, and he scaly
Mr.Krueger, but I don't quite understand, could you sing it to me??

Boon

Lionel Chapuis

Oily Tartlet a écrit :

Snarly Omelette

Gastronome ?

dave weil

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 02:35:26 +0200, Lionel Chapuis

dave weil a écrit :

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 01:13:42 +0200, in rec.audio.opinion you wrote:

Lionel Chapuis a écrit :

Is there somebody on RAO who can explain us how the same guy can write
the above and the following text without champing his balls ?
I'm anxiously waiting for your answers.
Lionel

No balls ? Too much easy and simple !

If I was Arnold I would say "a kind of mortification."

If I was Bruce I would say "a male-female chrysalidic transition."

If I was Oily "Boonie" Target I would surely say "Natural selection"

If I was E Mouse I would say "C'est un con"

If I was Oily Tartlet I would say something I don't understand myself.

If I was Dave I would surely look for a Lavabo to wash my hands.

"Out, damned spot! out, I say! - One: two: why, then 'tis time to do
't - Hell is murky! - Fie my Lord, fie"!

bowing to tumultuous applause

Thank you Lords and Ladies! And now for my next solioquy, this from
Buffy the Vampire Killer:

"BUFFY WANT BEER"!

Hey Dave keep cool. I never see you in such intense excitement before...
Eating in all the plates you surely swallowed a narcotic substance

Nope. It's brandy, not absinthe.

Surely, you have mistaken my good looks with Ewan McGregor, but really
man, please don't top your blow.

Why aren't you asleep yet?

Tres amusant (the 'merican keyboard version)...

Lionel Chapuis

Lionel Chapuis a écrit :

[...]

My wife has taken a sporific, so...

Tres amusant (the 'merican keyboard version)...

dave weil

Lionel Chapuis a écrit :

[...]

Sorry, I'm straight.

....but I'm not one to judge people...

Tres amusant (the 'merican keyboard version)...

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

I notice you went to great lengths to poo-poo the procedure I outlined
for shortening a Google Groups URL.

Not at all Middiot. Your procedure was so complex and awkward that it was
like a figurative turd on the sidewalk. I simply felt the need to sweep it
away.

You gave your own suggestion,
which of course is equally valid, but coincidentally, you seldom use.

So what's your problem Middiot? Too much a compulsive liar, or too stupid to
observe the obvious?

I've been using exactly the procedure I described for a number of months,
perhaps a year or more, ever since I discovered it.