Bruce J. Richman

Default Audiophilia - a mild form of mental illness? - A revisitation. Has

Leon North wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote:

dave weil said:

Still, I was trying to get across the idea that he has commented on
the musicianship of his church organist in the past, and it wasn't a
rave-up.

Did he really admit that? I poked some holes in his church music
scam too, and as I recall he screamed in pain at being busted. A
church is one of the few places he can go to hear live music without
having to buy a ticket, so it's odd that he would complain about the
musicality.

Here's how it describes its perfeshunal involvement with "musos".

"BTW it's amateur religious music - I'm not trying to convert anybody or sell
the group, or me as a production guy, it's just what I was playing with last
week."

A post that demonstrates its lack of understanding and knowledge, while
pretending to be an eggspurt, would be:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=SM...+author:arnyk%

40hotpop.com&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&as_drrb=b&as_mind=12&as_minm=5&as_miny=200
2&as_maxd=4&as_maxm=9&as_maxy=2003&selm=LcucnSfVse zN7K6iXTWJiA%40comcast.c
om&rnum=10

The OP asks about plugging a mic into his guitar amp and S-f-B, missing the
point entirely, goes lateral with a description of what to buy and where to
plug it. Funny stuff.

LN

--
"There is no person who has not worked more frequently, honestly and
sincerely

Unbelieveable! You caught him telling the truth - one of those rare moments in
history ! Never were truer words spoken.
(Or as c-l-K might say, "Never were truer words not spoken").

Bruce J. Richman