Dan Barch

Default Cheap Stand Alone Software Delay?

Any shareware stand-alone delays for the PC? Or maybe real cheap? Need
up to 4 seconds but the fidelity can be low as this is a radio
broadcast of a basketball or football game. I prefer the local
announcers insteed of the network (just suffered through a Dickie V
College BBall game). But the transmission delays on the TV side mean
that the radio says the shot is good before the guy takes the shot on
the tube. I've got an Alesis Wedge I could use for myself, but was
wondering if other people could be set up with the delay for little or
no $.

MP3 player with best hardware + software UI Bennett Haselton Tech 18 June 19th 04 11:57 PM
Tube sound delay Willie K.Yee, M.D. Pro Audio 5 March 1st 04 04:17 PM
SPAM New software for vehicles: MyRide thelizman Car Audio 4 February 16th 04 01:50 AM
FREE - HiFi Software Lunac Marketplace 0 December 14th 03 04:04 AM
Nousaine - What speaker modeling software do you use? Scott Gardner Car Audio 2 December 7th 03 11:00 PM