PHous39311

Default Jeff Rowland ?

I need suggestions for interconnect and cable:

Sony XA7ES CD Player
Jeff Rowland Synergy Preamp
Jeff Rowland Model 10 Amp
Thiel CS5I Speakers

Thank you

Paul Houston
Jack W. Hart

Several years ago, when I was using Rowland gear, which, IMO, is as good
as any solid state gear I've ever owned, Cardas was the cable "of
choice." Certainly, things may have changed in the interim.

Cheers,

Jack