Posted to rec.audio.misc
[email protected] rspwcoolneighbor@hotmail.com is offline

Default My sound card died

And I need a new one. Any recommendations, anyone?

Posted to rec.audio.misc
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message
oups.com

And I need a new one. Any recommendations, anyone?

Any other requirements other than simple, moderate quality 2-channel
playback though consumer-style line level outputs?

Posted to rec.audio.misc
[email protected] rspwcoolneighbor@hotmail.com is offline

On Mar 15, 10:33 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com

And I need a new one. Any recommendations, anyone?

Any other requirements other than simple, moderate quality 2-channel
playback though consumer-style line level outputs?

I've bbeen thinking about recording music.

Posted to rec.audio.misc
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message
oups.com
On Mar 15, 10:33 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com

And I need a new one. Any recommendations, anyone?

Any other requirements other than simple, moderate
quality 2-channel playback though consumer-style line
level outputs?

I've bbeen thinking about recording music.

And the source of the music would be...

Posted to rec.audio.misc
[email protected] rspwcoolneighbor@hotmail.com is offline

On Mar 15, 1:18 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com

On Mar 15, 10:33 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
wrote in message

groups.com

And I need a new one. Any recommendations, anyone?

Any other requirements other than simple, moderate
quality 2-channel playback though consumer-style line
level outputs?

I've bbeen thinking about recording music.

And the source of the music would be...

A guitar... why, does it matter?

Posted to rec.audio.misc

On Mar 15, 3:08 pm, (GregS) wrote:
In article .com, wrote:

On Mar 15, 1:18 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
wrote in message

groups.com

On Mar 15, 10:33 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
wrote in message

groups.com

And I need a new one. Any recommendations, anyone?

Any other requirements other than simple, moderate
quality 2-channel playback though consumer-style line
level outputs?

I've bbeen thinking about recording music.

And the source of the music would be...

A guitar... why, does it matter?

That would have got you right on track with the right people.

greg

So does anyone from this newsgroup ever actually give out advice, or
do you just act like smarmy ****s all the time?

Posted to rec.audio.misc
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message
oups.com
On Mar 15, 1:18 pm, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com

On Mar 15, 10:33 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com

And I need a new one. Any recommendations, anyone?

Any other requirements other than simple, moderate
quality 2-channel playback though consumer-style line
level outputs?

I've bbeen thinking about recording music.

And the source of the music would be...

A guitar... why, does it matter?

Would that be an acoustic guitar or an electric guitar?

Or do you think that there's no difference in the process of recording the
two?