Posted to rec.audio.car
Anthony Watters Anthony Watters is offline

Default Alpine 620M

Anyone have an idea as to when the Alpine KCA-620M will be available or if
it is out there in small quantities, where I might pick one up?

Posted to rec.audio.car
uday.. uday.. is offline

Just go and search in howstuffworks.com....
It will give an answer......

Posted to rec.audio.car
Anthony Watters Anthony Watters is offline

have done research and even called Alpine.
None seems to be currently available. I am trying to get my hands on one
that may of been a part of a limited release.

Alpine announced this product at CES 2007 and has yet to ship the product in
any great quantities.

ups.com...