Posted to rec.audio.car
Hi-Soft Hi-Soft is offline

Default GOLF Mk3 - AUDIO - CD input

Anyone here know anything about the CD input jack ( 3.5mm) in the Eurovox
sound system that comes in the VW Golf GL mk3 (mine is a '95) ??

I tried plugging in my ipod but when I plug the (3.5mm) lead into the jack
on
the Eurovox unit I get no audio, and it looks kind of like it powers off
too...just see the clock mode..

Is there some sort of mode i need to put it into so i can hear the source
being plugged in ?

There's no mention of the the CD input ( apart from identifying the
location ) in the Audio manual....

cheers,
Brian C