Posted to rec.audio.car
David David is offline

Default Looking to replace stock stero Jeep 2005 Grand Cherokee

I am looking to replace my stock stereo (AM\FM CD) in this vehicle. I want
to get a stereo that has GPS, CD, Sirius, Ipod control, HD radio, and an Aux
input. DVD playback would be nice but not required but I would love DVD
audio to be played but that isn't necessary either but nice. I looked over
at Crutchfield and found a few but I am sure their are more out there. I do
not intend to install it myself because I want it to look professionally
installed. I plan on bringing the unit to a professional installer but the
installers around here have limited stereo's. I want to spend around $1000
to $1500. I plan on using the same speakers that came with the vehicle so I
do not need a super powerful system, just a lot of features. Am I asking to
much? Any info would be appreciate.

Thanks
David

Posted to rec.audio.car
Troy T. Troy T. is offline

David,
There alomost every company that make HU will have one that does that.
I personly like Alpine HUs the most, and i know that they have a few
different models that have all the features you want.Pioneer also has a
few that do it all.There are alot of other brands that make it all
to.another good website that has alot of companys is cardomain.com they
dont ave Alpine but the have alot of others.

TroyT.