Posted to rec.audio.car
I Love Edsels I Love Edsels is offline

Default what I want to put into my new (used) car

OK - I want to sell my 97 Ranger PU and get a used 4-door Corolla or
Camry. (yes, a milf wagon) and I want to line the doors and trunk with
dynamat or similar material and then put in the stereo.

I'm sure there will be enough room in the rear window shelf for
Infinity Kappas, and the amp can go vertically mounted somewhere
in the trunk, but what can I put in the doors? I mean, how much
depth is there in the door of a Corolla or Camry? Can I fit Kappas
there? Ideally I'd like 6 kappas, 1 in each door and 2 in the
rear window shelf, but that may be too much. Maybe instead of
a Kappa in each door I could put something smaller in the front doors
only.

Ideas? Suggestions?

thanks
Tom
Seattle
Posted to rec.audio.car
e-nigma e-nigma is offline

"I Love Edsels" wrote in message
OK - I want to sell my 97 Ranger PU and get a used 4-door Corolla or
Camry. (yes, a milf wagon) and I want to line the doors and trunk with
dynamat or similar material and then put in the stereo.

I'm sure there will be enough room in the rear window shelf for
Infinity Kappas, and the amp can go vertically mounted somewhere
in the trunk, but what can I put in the doors? I mean, how much
depth is there in the door of a Corolla or Camry? Can I fit Kappas
there? Ideally I'd like 6 kappas, 1 in each door and 2 in the
rear window shelf, but that may be too much. Maybe instead of
a Kappa in each door I could put something smaller in the front doors
only.

Ideas? Suggestions?

thanks
Tom
Seattle

In my experience there is not a lot of depth in the doors of those vehicles.
Some of the Corolla's doors can take a thin mount 6-1/2" in the doors in
place of the 4".