Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default Ping - MOSFET

I think you mean that site that turns ordinary words and sentences into
gibberish and vice versa? I can't seem to find that thread either (and I
didn't bookmark the site).

Sorry.

Nick

"I. Care" wrote in message
.net...
Remember that encrypt/decrypt site in one of the threads. I think it
was a shift 8 type of thing. I lost my link to it do you remember what
the URL is.

Thanks Nick.
--
I. Care