Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] AXGuy713@gmail.com is offline

Default 2001 Toyota Camry Car Radio won't start.

Hello, I have a 2001 Toyota Camry and all of a sudden the radio won't
turn on. I thought it might have been a fuse, but i already tried that.
DO you guys have any idea what it might be? It's a factory radio and I
have never installed a different one, so I also know it wasn't a car
audio guy that might have connected something wrong.

Thanks alot

Posted to rec.audio.car
e-nigma e-nigma is offline

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello, I have a 2001 Toyota Camry and all of a sudden the radio won't
turn on. I thought it might have been a fuse, but i already tried that.
DO you guys have any idea what it might be? It's a factory radio and I
have never installed a different one, so I also know it wasn't a car
audio guy that might have connected something wrong.

Thanks alot

There may be another fuse under the hood.

Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] AXGuy713@gmail.com is offline

e-nigma wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello, I have a 2001 Toyota Camry and all of a sudden the radio won't
turn on. I thought it might have been a fuse, but i already tried that.
DO you guys have any idea what it might be? It's a factory radio and I
have never installed a different one, so I also know it wasn't a car
audio guy that might have connected something wrong.

Thanks alot

There may be another fuse under the hood.

The one I checked was the one under the hood

Posted to rec.audio.car
e-nigma e-nigma is offline

wrote in message
oups.com...

e-nigma wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello, I have a 2001 Toyota Camry and all of a sudden the radio won't
turn on. I thought it might have been a fuse, but i already tried that.
DO you guys have any idea what it might be? It's a factory radio and I
have never installed a different one, so I also know it wasn't a car
audio guy that might have connected something wrong.

Thanks alot

There may be another fuse under the hood.

The one I checked was the one under the hood

Then there's another one inside the vehicle. Drivers side kick panel I
think.