Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] tanais@vixen.demon.co.uk is offline

Default FS: Hadcock GH228 Unipivor Tonearm

Listed as a Buy It Now on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=170041270219

Has been given a full service and a top-notch rewire by the delightful
Johnny Seven at AudioOrigami (http://www.audioorigami.co.uk/). Has a
standard Cardas/SME plug on the underside to make easy connection to
better tonearm wires of your choosing if you want.

Comes with original box, original installation documentation,
protractor and additional weights for light, heavy and super heavy
carts. A delight to listen to and a delight to use. A classic arm.

It comes with an SME mounting plate for mounting to any SME deck or SME
mounting board (eg LP12/Xerxes/Rega) but I have never used this. Its
supplied. If you own a Michell deck like a Gyrodeck or an Orbe I also
have a custom Michell Armboard as well for this -- designed so that the
arm simply bolts to it which you can have for £30.

PayPal OK

Please email if you have and questions about this item.

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.marketplace
Trevor Wilson Trevor Wilson is offline

Default Hadcock GH228 Unipivor Tonearm

wrote in message
oups.com...
Listed as a Buy It Now on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=170041270219

**350 Squid???!!!! You're kidding, right? I sold mine (boxed, unused) about
5 years ago for AUS$150.00. Was I ripped off, or are you ripping people off?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.marketplace
Tony Gartshore Tony Gartshore is offline

In article ,
says...

wrote in message
oups.com...
Listed as a Buy It Now on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=170041270219

**350 Squid???!!!! You're kidding, right? I sold mine (boxed, unused) about
5 years ago for AUS$150.00. Was I ripped off, or are you ripping people off?

He's not ripping anybody off.. If it isn't worth the money then no-one
will buy it, simple as that..

If you sold yours for less than it was worth then who ripped you off?
Not the buyer, that's for sure.

The worst accusation you could level at the OP is that they are over
optimistic.. And even that would be doubtful as a GH242 sold a couple
of days ago for £400.. Of course, for all I know, that may be a much
better arm.

Caveat Emptor and all that..

T.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.marketplace
Nick Gorham Nick Gorham is offline

Tony Gartshore wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote in message
groups.com...
Listed as a Buy It Now on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=170041270219

**350 Squid???!!!! You're kidding, right? I sold mine (boxed, unused) about
5 years ago for AUS$150.00. Was I ripped off, or are you ripping people off?

He's not ripping anybody off.. If it isn't worth the money then no-one
will buy it, simple as that..

If you sold yours for less than it was worth then who ripped you off?
Not the buyer, that's for sure.

The worst accusation you could level at the OP is that they are over
optimistic.. And even that would be doubtful as a GH242 sold a couple
of days ago for £400.. Of course, for all I know, that may be a much
better arm.

Caveat Emptor and all that..

T.

242's are certainly a more expensive arm. I am trying to find the
cheapest way of turning my 228 into a 242 now. The simpilest I hope is a
new arm tube and wireing.

New 228's are about £400 so that does seem a tad hopefull.

--
Nick
Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.marketplace
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

In article , Trevor Wilson
writes

wrote in message
roups.com...
Listed as a Buy It Now on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=170041270219

**350 Squid???!!!! You're kidding, right? I sold mine (boxed, unused) about
5 years ago for AUS$150.00. Was I ripped off, or are you ripping people off?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Anything is only worth as much as a buyer will pay for it, whatever it is
--
Tony Sayer