Lionel Chapuis

Default Boon-the-worm...

Hey Stinky-boon I still wait for an answer to the following :

"What was your prefered joke by the 2001, september 12th in the morning ?"

As you have already prove that you are the best morbid humorist, on this
special day you surely have given your best and produce a jewel, no ?
Don't be so coward, make us laugh.

Lionel

Marc Phillips

Lionel Chapuis said:

Hey Stinky-boon I still wait for an answer to the following :

"What was your prefered joke by the 2001, september 12th in the morning ?"

As you have already prove that you are the best morbid humorist, on this
special day you surely have given your best and produce a jewel, no ?
Don't be so coward, make us laugh.

I'd like to, but I can't understand what you're talking about.

Boon