Armand

Default Great Web Site- Subjectivism in the world of Objectivity.

Maybe you've seen this, maybe you haven't.

http://users.zipworld.com.au/~damir/

"These pages are an attempt to imagine a science with a cornerstone of
objectivity replaced by another cornerstone - subjectivity, without a denial
that there is something out there. The purpose of the science is to describe
the world that surrounds us and, I would add, ourselves within it. The broaden
concept has numerous implications. But the most important is that it brings
you, me and others into the picture with all our human elements and feelings.
It replaces the dehumanised world perceived by nobody with a world acted in
by us. Would such science still be scientific? I would say - yes. It may
actually gain a new vigour and respect."

Let the games begin.........

Arny Krueger

"Armand" wrote in message

Maybe you've seen this, maybe you haven't.

http://users.zipworld.com.au/~damir/

"These pages are an attempt to imagine a science with a cornerstone of
objectivity replaced by another cornerstone - subjectivity, without a
denial that there is something out there. The purpose of the science
is to describe the world that surrounds us and, I would add,
ourselves within it. The broaden concept has numerous implications.
But the most important is that it brings you, me and others into the
picture with all our human elements and feelings. It replaces the
dehumanised world perceived by nobody with a world acted in by us.
Would such science still be scientific? I would say - yes. It may
actually gain a new vigour and respect."

Let the games begin.........

The headline says it all: "Imagination Is Greater Than Knowledge".

Any reasonable person knows that the two are incomparable and
completementary.