George M. Middius

Default Stereophile retains Arnold Krueger, Controversial Columnist

Goofy said:

Audiophiles give me the willies, note.

Exactly how many damn "willies" do you need, anyway?

Goofball_star_dot_etal

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 17:05:09 -0400, "Sams InPrint Weekly"
wrote:

"wait a minute", as we heard the squealing of a misadjusted hearing
aide"

Heck! What was Arny doing to him?

Audiophiles give me the willies, note.
Goofball_star_dot_etal

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 18:02:35 -0400, George M. Middius
wrote:

Goofy said:

Audiophiles give me the willies, note.

Exactly how many damn "willies" do you need, anyway?

Lot's!

Audiophiles give me the willies, note.
Arny Krueger

wrote:

"wait a minute", as we heard the squealing of a misadjusted hearing
aide"

Heck! What was Arny doing to him?

Let's put it this way. The misadjusted hearing aide was an ex-patient of a
certain Dr. Richman. He's half of a matched set - the other half is a deaf
aide. Let nobody say that Stereophile is not an equal opportunity snake oil
ragazine.

;-)

Audiophiles give me the willies, note.

Me, too. That's one reason I spend so much more time on RAP.

Robert Morein

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Let's put it this way. The misadjusted hearing aide was an ex-patient of a
certain Dr. Richman. He's half of a matched set - the other half is a deaf
aide. Let nobody say that Stereophile is not an equal opportunity snake

oil
ragazine.

;-)

Audiophiles give me the willies, note.

Me, too. That's one reason I spend so much more time on RAP.

This is great!
Can you give us a hint at what your first column will be about?

I'm designing a new amplifier that uses CK-722 transistors
(http://www.semiconductormuseum.com/CK722/index.htm for the output stage.
Care to give it a listen, or should I throw it to Tellig?

Arny Krueger

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

Let's put it this way. The misadjusted hearing aide was an
ex-patient of a certain Dr. Richman. He's half of a matched set -
the other half is a deaf aide. Let nobody say that Stereophile is
not an equal opportunity snake oil ragazine.

;-)

Audiophiles give me the willies, note.

Me, too. That's one reason I spend so much more time on RAP.

This is great!
Can you give us a hint at what your first column will be about?

I'm waiting for guidance from my editor.