Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jay b

Default Speaker cable placement question

Hi,

I just bought a new surround sound speaker system. I've had it for
a week , but I'm hooking up the rear speakers now. I've got 16 gauge
wire which the guy at the store told me was thick enough, and I've got
both the speakers wire lengths evenly matched. But my question has to do
with what wires can run along with the speakers wires. I've got my
television coaxial running along with one of the cable for around 25'.
Is that okay ? Or will it cause interference ? I hope it won't but I'm
just checking beforehand.

tia,

jason

--

For me , said Sherlock Holmes, "there still remains the cocaine bottle,"
and he reached his hand up for it.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~jbean3
http://musicpage.kicks-ass.org/