Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default should I call Krueger's pastor?

There seems to be a divided opinion on this subject.

I would not ask the pastor for more than to help Arny with his problems.
Usenet addictions are common, but Arny seems to be suffering so much. If
this is not a purpose of one's church, what else is there? Arny embarasses
himself every day here, and in other forums, in front
of thousands of people. Where there is smoke, there is fire. Giving a pastor
information that would help him do his job better could save Arny from
troubles that none of us know anything about. Arny is an extremely angry
man. This is what distinguishes the rest of us from Arny.

It appears to me that the scales are so balanced:
1. Don't embarass Arny.
2. Arny is an extremely unhappy, angry person, who needs pastoral attention,
and this is an opportunity to open the door.

If I were to speak to Arny's pastor, I WOULD NOT ask the pastor to exert
pressue on Arny to change what he writes. My attitude would be that this is
an opportunity for Arny to receive counseling, entirely for his own benefit.
Whatever benefit comes to us would be only a side effect of a happier Arny.

Please sound off.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 10:46:02 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

There seems to be a divided opinion on this subject.

I would not ask the pastor for more than to help Arny with his problems.
Usenet addictions are common, but Arny seems to be suffering so much. If
this is not a purpose of one's church, what else is there? Arny embarasses
himself every day here, and in other forums, in front
of thousands of people. Where there is smoke, there is fire. Giving a pastor
information that would help him do his job better could save Arny from
troubles that none of us know anything about. Arny is an extremely angry
man. This is what distinguishes the rest of us from Arny.

It appears to me that the scales are so balanced:
1. Don't embarass Arny.
2. Arny is an extremely unhappy, angry person, who needs pastoral attention,
and this is an opportunity to open the door.

You forgot 3 &4:

Don't embarass yourself.

Don't take RAO into real life.

If I were to speak to Arny's pastor, I WOULD NOT ask the pastor to exert
pressue on Arny to change what he writes. My attitude would be that this is
an opportunity for Arny to receive counseling, entirely for his own benefit.
Whatever benefit comes to us would be only a side effect of a happier Arny.

Please sound off.

Sure.Disingenuousness is pretty hard to disguise.

Cue Lionel to accuse me of said property...
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Trevor Wilson

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
[...]

**Do you seriously imagine that you can speak rationally and reasonably with
a person whose PROFESSION is completely dominated by delusion?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message

[...]

We all live with delusions, Trevor.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[...]

**Not so. Some of us live our lives based on reality. Further, few of us are
professionally involved in delusions.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Trevor Wilson said:

**Not so. Some of us live our lives based on reality. Further, few of us are
professionally involved in delusions.

You should make an effort to distinguish between delusions and
superstitions. Most religionists are sane enough to realize that they are
substituting faith in the unproven for knowledge. Very few are daft enough
to say they "know" that their beliefs are congruent with reality.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Trevor Wilson

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Trevor Wilson said:

**Not so. Some of us live our lives based on reality. Further, few of us
are
professionally involved in delusions.

You should make an effort to distinguish between delusions and
superstitions.

**I think the line is blurred.

Most religionists are sane enough to realize that they are
substituting faith in the unproven for knowledge. Very few are daft enough
to say they "know" that their beliefs are congruent with reality.

**I disagree.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

[...]

His Pastor works for Stereophile?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 22:29:01 GMT, wrote:

[...]

Pretty good, Mike. Still thinking.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

[...]

Hi Rob,

1. It is Krueger's family business. If they cannot sort him out...too bad!

2. Why do you insist on believing that you know something about him that
isn't common knowledge?

3. It is Krueger's family business.

4. Stay out. I mean it.

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

If I were to speak to Arny's pastor, I WOULD NOT ask the pastor to exert
pressue on Arny to change what he writes. My attitude would be that this is
an opportunity for Arny to receive counseling, entirely for his own benefit.
Whatever benefit comes to us would be only a side effect of a happier Arny.

Please sound off.

I doubt your motives are entirely charitable. Mine wouldn't be.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Robert Morein said:

If I were to speak to Arny's pastor, I WOULD NOT ask the pastor to exert
pressue on Arny to change what he writes. My attitude would be that this
is
an opportunity for Arny to receive counseling, entirely for his own
benefit.
Whatever benefit comes to us would be only a side effect of a happier
Arny.

Please sound off.

I doubt your motives are entirely charitable. Mine wouldn't be.

It bothers me that r.a.o. has gotten a little closed off. Krueger's style
affects us all. If Arny were to moderate a little, perhaps that would
lighten the tone around here. As it is, the level of real animosity, as
opposed to the put-on kind, is a barrier for new people.

I honestly believe that a conversation with Arny's pastor has the
possibility of improving Arny's overall well-being, at the expense of
temporary embarassment.

I will respect the concensus of the group.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

wrote in message ...

Robert Morein said:

[...]

Sneaking off and talkin to Arny's pastor is childish and cowardly.
Just talk to Arny, himself about this, if you
are so concerned.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Robert Morein said:

If I were to speak to Arny's pastor, I WOULD NOT ask the pastor to exert
pressue on Arny to change what he writes. My attitude would be that this
is
an opportunity for Arny to receive counseling, entirely for his own
benefit.
Whatever benefit comes to us would be only a side effect of a happier
Arny.

Please sound off.

I doubt your motives are entirely charitable. Mine wouldn't be.

It bothers me that r.a.o. has gotten a little closed off.

The hypocrisy of your recent Mckelvy vedetta is just a bit
overwhelming.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein said:

If I were to speak to Arny's pastor, I WOULD NOT ask the pastor to
exert
pressue on Arny to change what he writes. My attitude would be that
this
is
an opportunity for Arny to receive counseling, entirely for his own
benefit.
Whatever benefit comes to us would be only a side effect of a happier
Arny.

Please sound off.

I doubt your motives are entirely charitable. Mine wouldn't be.

It bothers me that r.a.o. has gotten a little closed off.

The hypocrisy of your recent Mckelvy vedetta is just a bit
overwhelming.

ScottW

Scott, you are always poised on the edge of Niagara Falls, ready to be
overwhelmed.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Scottieborg pleads for mercy on behalf of his fellow cretin.

The hypocrisy of your recent Mckelvy vedetta is just a bit
overwhelming.

Sorry, that wasn't one of the choices. Please review the question and
choose one of the alternatives provided:

Q: How should we encourage duh-Mikey to get away from it all permanently?

(a) Give him a gun with a single bullet in the chamber.
(b) Send him a hose and some tape and a picture of his garage with the door
closed.
(c) Buy him a ticket for a ride to the top of the Space Needle.
(d) Help him arrange a pharmaceutical "accident" that will not invalidate
his life insurance.

Even a twit like you should be able to get this question right, Scooter.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
There seems to be a divided opinion on this subject.

I would not ask the pastor for more than to help Arny with his problems.

That is not your business.

Usenet addictions are common, but Arny seems to be suffering so much. If
this is not a purpose of one's church, what else is there? Arny embarasses
himself every day here, and in other forums, in front
of thousands of people. Where there is smoke, there is fire. Giving a
pastor information that would help him do his job better could save Arny
from troubles that none of us know anything about. Arny is an extremely
angry man. This is what distinguishes the rest of us from Arny.

Arny's pastor will have to figure that our for himself, if he hasn't
already

It appears to me that the scales are so balanced:
1. Don't embarass Arny.
2. Arny is an extremely unhappy, angry person, who needs pastoral
attention, and this is an opportunity to open the door.

None of your business.

If I were to speak to Arny's pastor, I WOULD NOT ask the pastor to exert
pressue on Arny to change what he writes. My attitude would be that this
is an opportunity for Arny to receive counseling, entirely for his own
benefit. Whatever benefit comes to us would be only a side effect of a
happier Arny.

Please sound off.

would you want any of us to interfere in your personal life?

Arny' is a pathetic and vile human being.
That's his problem, hopefully he will confront
it on his own someday, or maybe
some of his closest people will intervene for him.

What gives you the right to play God?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

[...]

I would be farming that out to a professional

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

What gives you the right to play God?

I would be farming that out to a professional

You would only be embarrasing yourself.
Of course, little has stopped you before.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Robert Morein a écrit :

[...]

Why would you make an ass of yourself Bob ?
You start by calling his pastor and you finish by phoning to his
neighbors during the night... :-(
BTW I already regret to have answered to your question.

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Lionel" wrote in message
Robert Morein a écrit :

[...]

Why should you regret it? You added to the concensus of the group.
I am not going to call Arny's pastor.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

Robert Morein a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

Robert Morein a écrit :

[...]

Why should you regret it?

Because, a posteriori, I have been a little bit afraid by your request.

You added to the concensus of the group.

Do you mean that I've joined the herd ?
You didn't habituate me to such crudeness. ;-)

I am not going to call Arny's pastor.

If it's really a big problem for you, you'd better call Arnold instead.

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Lionel" wrote in message
Robert Morein a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

Robert Morein a écrit :

[...]

Lionel, your Green Card has blossomed into a forest

I am not going to call Arny's pastor.

If it's really a big problem for you, you'd better call Arnold instead.

This reminds me of a "code of honor". A hundred years ago, people engaged in
duels to settle "questions of honor."
This is not my concern. Look, there are about six or seven people who do 95%
of the posting on this group, a worldwide usenet group. Why is it so small?
I feel that Arny has cast a pall (shadow, umbra) over this group, because
unlike the rest of us here, there is some darkness in his soul that runs
deep to the bone. Arny is in tremendous pain. So I thought, in terms of
social services that might be available, there is organization in which he
quite literally puts his faith. By extension, the pastor might be someone he
looks up to.

So I put the question to the Group, and I awaited the concensus, which is
very clear. I will not approach the pastor.

The motivation is completely different from the situation with McCarty. In
that case, McCarty actively inteferred with the lives and businesses of very
innocent people. He called police on people. He harassed people in the
middle of the night. Some people he damaged very considerably. Yet all the
while, McCarty himself was a wannabe scammer. Still, in that case, I did not
want to destroy this individual. The screws were tightened very gradually,
each time warning McCarty that if he continued, the circumstances would get
worse for him. It finally ended up at the level of head of government, which
I guess shows, I can talk to anybody .

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

There seems to be a divided opinion on this subject.

LOL.

In fact, there's no division.

All of the posts publicly saying "don't do it" are no doubt
backed with private email and phone calls saying "do it".

I'll let my pastor know that those online sickies I've been
telling him about, are going to call him in an attempt to
harass me.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

I'll let my pastor know that those online sickies I've been telling him
about, are going to call him in an attempt to harass me.

Right on, Arny. That is good way to protect your reputation. It would be
even better if the threat was mentioned to the whole congregation during the
sermon so they could all be on the lookout. :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dizzy

On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 13:36:41 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

There seems to be a divided opinion on this subject.

LOL.

In fact, there's no division.

All of the posts publicly saying "don't do it" are no doubt
backed with private email and phone calls saying "do it".

There is "no doubt" that "all" of the posts publicly saying "don't do
it" are backed with private email and phone calls saying "do it".

Is that your final answer?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

wrote:

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

There seems to be a divided opinion on this subject.

LOL.

In fact, there's no division.

All of the posts publicly saying "don't do it" are no doubt
backed with private email and phone calls saying "do it".

There is "no doubt" that "all" of the posts publicly saying "don't do
it" are backed with private email and phone calls saying "do it".

Is that your final answer?

Just wait until Arnii finds out that his "God" is actually Satan!

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel

wrote:

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

There seems to be a divided opinion on this subject.

LOL.

In fact, there's no division.

All of the posts publicly saying "don't do it" are no doubt
backed with private email and phone calls saying "do it".

There is "no doubt" that "all" of the posts publicly saying "don't do
it" are backed with private email and phone calls saying "do it".

Is that your final answer?

Are you new in that game ?

--
Nobody seemes to have actaully read what i wrote.
But what's new around here?

Dave Weil - Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:57:15 -0500
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

There seems to be a divided opinion on this subject.

LOL.

In fact, there's no division.

All of the posts publicly saying "don't do it" are no doubt backed with
private email and phone calls saying "do it".

I'll let my pastor know that those online sickies I've been telling him
about, are going to call him in an attempt to harass me.

I have received no such emails, Arny.
Behind their facades, the r.a.o.'ers really do seem to extend to you what
you would call Christian love.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

I'll let my pastor know that those online sickies I've been telling him
about, are going to call him in an attempt to harass me.

I have received no such emails, Arny.

Thanks Mr. Morine for, admitting you're an online sickie, LOt"S!

Behind their facades, the r.a.o.'ers really do seem to extend to you what
you would call Christian love.

I think that's going too far. All anybody has said is not to take Usenet
fun & games into the real world. I happen to agree with you that an
intervention might be beneficial to Mr. ****, not to mention to the rest of
us. However, it's not your place (or mine, or any other RAOer's) to bring
it about. Unfortunately.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 15:12:43 -0500, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

There seems to be a divided opinion on this subject.

LOL.

In fact, there's no division.

All of the posts publicly saying "don't do it" are no doubt backed with
private email and phone calls saying "do it".

I'll let my pastor know that those online sickies I've been telling him
about, are going to call him in an attempt to harass me.

I have received no such emails, Arny.
Behind their facades, the r.a.o.'ers really do seem to extend to you what
you would call Christian love.

Robert, all this rings a bell. Even the language you're using about
Arny being angry etc. Of course it's true, but it's all been said and
suggested, thankfully with no action, before. But I think you're well
aware of what's appropriate; I think you're just sounding the group to
see who stands where. Arny is indeed self-blind, which makes his
judgements of others suspect and his behaviour frequently infuriating,
but I honestly don't see much more to it than that. Now if you really
want to see bad, even insane behaviour, pop over to aus.hi-fi and take
a look at the antics of Phil Allison. Then feel grateful to be here
and not there.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

There seems to be a divided opinion on this subject.

LOL.

In fact, there's no division.

All of the posts publicly saying "don't do it" are no doubt backed with
private email and phone calls saying "do it".

I'll let my pastor know that those online sickies I've been telling him
about, are going to call him in an attempt to harass me.

No Arny, not me.
You don't have to be so paranoid.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

There seems to be a divided opinion on this subject.

LOL.

In fact, there's no division.

All of the posts publicly saying "don't do it" are no doubt backed with
private email and phone calls saying "do it".

I'll let my pastor know that those online sickies I've been telling him
about, are going to call him in an attempt to harass me.

No Arny, not me.
You don't have to be so paranoid.

Aw, Art, you almost had me convinced!
I feel so betrayed.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

There seems to be a divided opinion on this subject.

LOL.

In fact, there's no division.

All of the posts publicly saying "don't do it" are no doubt backed with
private email and phone calls saying "do it".

I'll let my pastor know that those online sickies I've been telling him
about, are going to call him in an attempt to harass me.

Arny, truly you ARE insane.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

wrote:

All of the posts publicly saying "don't do it" are no doubt
backed with private email and phone calls saying "do it".

You know, there's a world of instruction in this post of Arnie's. It
speaks of a very sad and lonely existance believing that no one likes
him because he's always right, all by dint of superior intelligence.
IOW, Arnie believes he's a martyr to his eternal "rightness", his
divine mission to show us all where we're going wrong, beginning with
our skewed belief in subjectivism. Arnie believes he'll die
friendless, but that the sacrifice will have been worth it because
he'll have brought enlightenment to the world.

I wonder if when Arnie was born there was a travelling light in the
sky being followed determinedly by three audio technicians bearing
gifts of diodes, rectifiers and resistors (no transistors in those
days). Can anyone trace such a phenomenon back to the early 40s, or
were there too many lights in the sky around then to ever identify the
right one?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

wrote:

All of the posts publicly saying "don't do it" are no
doubt backed with private email and phone calls saying
"do it".

You know, there's a world of instruction in this post of
Arnie's. It speaks of a very sad and lonely existance
believing that no one likes him because he's always
right, all by dint of superior intelligence. IOW, Arnie
believes he's a martyr to his eternal "rightness", his
divine mission to show us all where we're going wrong,
beginning with our skewed belief in subjectivism. Arnie
believes he'll die friendless, but that the sacrifice
will have been worth it because he'll have brought
enlightenment to the world.

This is a sad joke on Paul Packer's life, if he believes for
a second it's right.

When people make posts like this, they tend to be
autobiographical.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
surf

"paul packer" writes:

You know, there's a world of instruction in this post of
Arnie's. It speaks of a very sad and lonely existance
believing that no one likes him because he's always
right, all by dint of superior intelligence. IOW, Arnie
believes he's a martyr to his eternal "rightness", his
divine mission to show us all where we're going wrong,
beginning with our skewed belief in subjectivism. Arnie
believes he'll die friendless, but that the sacrifice
will have been worth it because he'll have brought
enlightenment to the world.

And then Arny demonstrates the precise qualities paul has
just ascribed to him:

This is a sad joke on Paul Packer's life, if he believes for a second it's
right.

When people make posts like this, they tend to be autobiographical.

poor, poor arny.........

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

surf said:

You know, there's a world of instruction in this post of
Arnie's. It speaks of a very sad and lonely existance
believing that no one likes him because he's always
right, all by dint of superior intelligence. IOW, Arnie
believes he's a martyr to his eternal "rightness", his
divine mission to show us all where we're going wrong,
beginning with our skewed belief in subjectivism. Arnie
believes he'll die friendless, but that the sacrifice
will have been worth it because he'll have brought
enlightenment to the world.

And then Arny demonstrates the precise qualities paul has
just ascribed to him:

This is a sad joke on Paul Packer's life, if he believes for a second it's right.

The IKYABWAI is one of Mr. ****'s primary "debating trade" dodges.
Turdy doesn't resort to it as often as his proto**** Mickey does.

When people make posts like this, they tend to be autobiographical.

"It's not me! It's you! You! You! YOU!"

poor, poor arny.........

paulie's description of Kroofulness is pretty accurate, but he left out the
paranoia. Krooger's paranoia is the defining element of his mental
infirmity. It's a lot stronger than just feeling disliked. He actually
believes that when people disagree with him, they are his "enemies".
Krooger has said so many times. The paranoia does reinforce Krooger's
delusion of being a martyr, so on that count I think paulie was 100%
correct.

I still want to hear about Arnii's "series of strokes". Some people have
said the Beast's behavior worsened (if that's possible) around this time in
2001. Maybe that's when he had his illness.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 07:17:15 -0700, "surf"
wrote:

"paul packer" writes:

You know, there's a world of instruction in this post of
Arnie's. It speaks of a very sad and lonely existance
believing that no one likes him because he's always
right, all by dint of superior intelligence. IOW, Arnie
believes he's a martyr to his eternal "rightness", his
divine mission to show us all where we're going wrong,
beginning with our skewed belief in subjectivism. Arnie
believes he'll die friendless, but that the sacrifice
will have been worth it because he'll have brought
enlightenment to the world.

And then Arny demonstrates the precise qualities paul has
just ascribed to him:

But you'd expect that, wouldn't you? I've just posted to Phil Allison
at aus.hi-fi wishing that he could look back and see himself, and one
could wish Arnie the same. Not that I'm making comparisons--Phil is a
far gone creature without redeeming virtues, a pile of screaming
paranioa. Arnie can actually be a nice guy whern he chooses, and
probably is very kind to animals as well. However, the nature of the
self-blindness is the same.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

When people make posts like this, they tend to be autobiographical.

Right, just like your posts about other people sending you kiddie porn

Krueger's pastor? Robert Morein Audio Opinions 44 January 26th 06 06:38 AM
LAST CALL FOR AES DINNER ShLampen Pro Audio 0 October 22nd 04 05:08 AM
LAST CALL FOR AES DINNER ShLampen Tech 0 October 22nd 04 05:08 AM
Arny, Please Call tor b Audio Opinions 0 August 24th 03 07:35 PM
*ARNIE KRUEGER'S STOMACH'S TURNING* Sgt. Shlepper Audio Opinions 3 August 21st 03 08:31 PM