Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny T Danny T is offline

Default How the HELL did he pull it off?

Last night I went to the Brad Paisley concert where he sang a duet
with an on screen Alison Krauss that sing perfectly synced to the song
- then he had a live satellite feed with BB King on screen too, who
played with the band.

Tell me how anyone can pull that off in a live setting like that!
Posted to rec.audio.pro

"Danny T" wrote...
Last night I went to the Brad Paisley concert where he sang a duet
with an on screen Alison Krauss that sing perfectly synced to the song
- then he had a live satellite feed with BB King on screen too, who
played with the band.

Tell me how anyone can pull that off in a live setting like that!

And you knew it was "a live satellite feed" how exactly?
Why couldn't this have been simple show-biz lip-syncing
to pre-recorded tracks (including video)?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Danny T Danny T is offline

On Oct 5, 10:33*pm, "Richard Crowley" wrote:
"Danny T" *wrote...
Last night I went to the Brad Paisley concert where he sang a duet
with an on screen Alison Krauss that sing perfectly synced to the song
- then he had a live satellite feed with BB King on screen too, who
played with the band.

Tell me how anyone can pull that off in a live setting like that!

And you knew it was "a live satellite feed" how exactly?
Why couldn't this have been simple show-biz lip-syncing
to pre-recorded tracks (including video)?

I thought about that - of course, but there were things in the
performance that made it look impossible to sync. Plus, it would seem
pretty fraudulent to say it was a live satellite feed if it were not.
That doesn't make it true but you would think a nominee for
entertainer of the year would be worried about credibility, which
leeds me back to the How The Hell did they do it?