Posted to rec.audio.pro,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,24hoursupport.helpdesk
Stacey Chuffo Stacey Chuffo is offline

Default Where does MySpace save audio files on your computer and what type are they?

"Trevor9" wrote in message
On Oct 5, 3:02 pm, Trevor9 wrote:
On Oct 2, 4:46 pm, "Stacey Chuffo"
wrote:

"James" wrote in message

They must be stored somewhere since they're clearly downloaded given
the data transfer activitythat stops at a certain point.

Since Myspace is accessed with a web browser I would assume it would be
in
the browser's cache usually called "Temporary Internet files."

I've tried searching various ways - by size, date, also not finding
them searching for mp3. Are they another file type?

They are .swf files which are Flash files and the audio is based on
MP3. I
once dragged a SWF file into Winamp many years ago and listened to the
audio.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

If you want to steal music it would be easier to walk into a store, put
the
CD in your jacket and run out.

Why don't you ask Harvey Daye Jr., Scott Freeman, Ashleigh Cope, or
the beagle you set on fire? do you really think anybody can read you
after all the spamming you've done? Bitch.

For those that don't have the luxury of having a killfile(why in the
hell would anybody dump this garbage to outlook is another story in
itself), make sure to report EVERY SINGLE TROLL POST belonging to
STACEY CHUFFO to GOOGLE ABUSE. Just hit more options and report the
message.

This is the advice given over in the help forums. But we all know how
effective that is, now don't we?

LOL

BAHAHAHAHAH I'm using AIOE not Google you stupid *******.