ScottW

Default Note to Scott the Môron...

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:31:04 GMT, wrote:

Clinton will be remembered aas the guythe fact chick gave head to

AT least he GOT some head by a chick, even if it were the "fact
chick". President Bush seems to be getting blown by the "lies guys".

Well, we now know what it takes to gain Dave's admiration.
Everyone who ever GOT a blowjob by a chick... raise your hand.
George... put your hand down.

Well.... thats just about everyone, including Margaret.
Now don't be jealous Dave. Your time will come... or be over soon.

ScottW

dave weil

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 12:52:44 -0800, "ScottW"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:19:44 GMT, wrote:

yeah - world peace ain't worth a ****....
Not if you have to sell your soul to the French or Germans or anybody else
who thinks they have a right to interfere in how we live.

But you seem to want the French to sell their souls to US, and you
seem to think that WE have a right to interfere in how THEY live.

Poor Dave... he seems to think he knows what people think while appearing
to be oblivious to what they say.

ScottW

..
I've only got one word for you - Nissan.

dave weil

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 12:59:16 -0800, "ScottW"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:31:04 GMT, wrote:

Clinton will be remembered aas the guythe fact chick gave head to

AT least he GOT some head by a chick, even if it were the "fact
chick". President Bush seems to be getting blown by the "lies guys".

Well, we now know what it takes to gain Dave's admiration.
Everyone who ever GOT a blowjob by a chick... raise your hand.
George... put your hand down.

Well.... thats just about everyone, including Margaret.
Now don't be jealous Dave. Your time will come... or be over soon.

Nissan just ****ed YOU.

Cigarette?

ScottW

dave weil wrote:
On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 12:59:16 -0800, "ScottW"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:31:04 GMT, wrote:

Clinton will be remembered aas the guythe fact chick gave head to

AT least he GOT some head by a chick, even if it were the "fact
chick". President Bush seems to be getting blown by the "lies guys".

Well, we now know what it takes to gain Dave's admiration.
Everyone who ever GOT a blowjob by a chick... raise your hand.
George... put your hand down.

Well.... thats just about everyone, including Margaret.
Now don't be jealous Dave. Your time will come... or be over soon.

Nissan just ****ed YOU.

Everytime you start shouting, its almost a sure sign you're lying.
For example I don't work for Nissan, I don't work in or even near
Gardena.
And I know the difference between sex and a job.
Anything that takes 1300 people out of Ca...I'm all for. From what
I've read, they "hope" they can convince half their work force to make
the move. I wish them all success.

ScottW

dave weil

On 14 Nov 2005 11:52:09 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

Nissan just ****ed YOU.

Everytime you start shouting, its almost a sure sign you're lying.

Like Lionel, you don't understand the difference is using capital
letters for emphasis and writing whole sentences and paragraphs with
all capital letters.

But who's surprised, considering your poor English skills in the first
place.

Yes, it makes a lot of sense for you to see the exodus of high paying
jobs in California. I guess you're hoping for more
"immigrant-friendly" jobs to replace them.

dave weil

On 14 Nov 2005 11:52:09 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

Anything that takes 1300 people out of Ca...I'm all for.

Yeah, it makes more room for illegals.
ScottW

"dave weil" wrote in message
On 14 Nov 2005 11:52:09 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

Nissan just ****ed YOU.

Everytime you start shouting, its almost a sure sign you're lying.

Like Lionel, you don't understand the difference is using capital
letters for emphasis and writing whole sentences and paragraphs with
all capital letters.

But who's surprised, considering your poor English skills in the first
place.

Yes, it makes a lot of sense for you to see the exodus of high paying
jobs in California. I guess you're hoping for more
"immigrant-friendly" jobs to replace them.

No need for replacements. Them and the 20 immigrants ea with
**** paying jobs living off the trickle down are more than welcome
to depart for Nashville and never return.

Just think... a couple more big wins like this and Nashville will be
just like Gardena and you'll be wondering who ****ed who.

ScottW

ScottW

"dave weil" wrote in message
On 14 Nov 2005 11:52:09 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

Anything that takes 1300 people out of Ca...I'm all for.

Yeah, it makes more room for illegals.

They're heading to Nashville. They heard they can make a living wage as a
waiter in Nashville.

ScottW

dave weil

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:19:48 -0800, "ScottW"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
.. .
On 14 Nov 2005 11:52:09 -0800, "ScottW" wrote:

Anything that takes 1300 people out of Ca...I'm all for.

Yeah, it makes more room for illegals.

They're heading to Nashville. They heard they can make a living wage as a
waiter in Nashville.

ScottW

Don't worry, our "enlightened" local government is taking care of
that:

http://tinyurl.com/9rwf6

Idiots.

surf

wrote...

"Trevor Wilson" wrote

People who voted for Dubya are as dumb as dog **** and everyone else on
the planet (as opposed to the 50% of Americans who did vote for him) know
it. You should be very ashamed. The whole civilised world was ready to
support the US, after 9/11. Dubya ruthlessly squandered that goodwill on
a bogus war. BTW: Has OBL been caught yet? Any sane person would think
that Dubya's #1 priority would be to bring the one person, who has
brought so much death and destruction to the US, to justice. Not Dubya.
He'd rather attack a sovereign nation, who did not attack America. I
wonder what other blunders this idiot will manage in coming months?

Whaddya know, you're as good at politics as you are with EQ.

So - you're saying he nailed the EQ thing as well. What's wrong with you,
Mike - all the smart folks that voted for Bush realize now he's an idiot.

.............oh

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
surf

wrote ...

you don't think dick is putting any of the military budget
in his pocket?

Because that's what the Democrat pols do?

what?

Just because you beleive it, doesn't make it so.

could you be more naive?

please, art..........
and you don't think his oil buddies in TX are stealing $$
from you every time you fill? oilco profits in the $B range.

Stealing? No, they're not stealing.

why isn't it stealing, Mike? record profits for oil companies.
you think it's right they're making record profits now? you
don't think there's any collusion on gas prices?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
surf

wrote

I can't imagine anyone worse than Bush.

Well Kerry scored lower on the intelligence tests the miltary gave both he
and Bush.

there's no bigger idiot than Bush.

He doesn't mind that kids are dying and people will freeze
this winter.

How is it his job to fix that?

well - he started the war that's killing the kids. and it's his buddies
in oil that are colluding on gas and oil prices and enjoying record
profits right now. you tell me.

How did you do with your oil stocks?
At least Kerry understood we're not alone in the world.

Yes, and he thinks the rest of the world should be able to have a say in
our lives.

bull****. I'm talking about world peace. we all have equal rights on this
planet. GW's ****ing everyone off. that's why so many people hate us.
that's why they're willing to blow themselves up to get back at us.

The hell with that. They bitch at us when they think we are trying to
interfere in there country's policies, but believe it's OK for them to
tell us what we should be doing.

you're an idiot, Mike.
it's the rich and/or dumb and/or zealot Christians that think Bush is
a good man and president. everyone with a brain - and even a few
with money can see he's an idiot puppet of the oil and military industries.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"surf" wrote in message

well - he started the war that's killing the kids.

let's send 80 year olds, they're going to die soon anyway.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Clyde Slick said:

well - he started the war that's killing the kids.

let's send 80 year olds, they're going to die soon anyway.

No, let's send the children of oil company execs -- they're the ones who
are profiting from this war.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Clyde Slick said:

well - he started the war that's killing the kids.

let's send 80 year olds, they're going to die soon anyway.

No, let's send the children of oil company execs -- they're the ones who
are profiting from this war.

"At least" you're not walking to work.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 22:12:18 -0500, "Clyde Slick"
wrote:

"surf" wrote in message

well - he started the war that's killing the kids.

let's send 80 year olds, they're going to die soon anyway.

You know, that's one of the few truly sensible posts I've ever seen on
Usenet. Does this NG give awards?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:41:05 -0700, "surf"
wrote:

you're an idiot, Mike.

Er...I don't think Robert and George need any help, surf.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
surf

wrote...
wrote:

you're an idiot, Mike.

Er...I don't think Robert and George need any help, surf.

It's Mikey that needs the help, isn't it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

surf wrote:

bull****. I'm talking about world peace. we all have equal rights on this
planet. GW's ****ing everyone off. that's why so many people hate us.
that's why they're willing to blow themselves up to get back at us.

So why were they killing people in Sudan? Chechnya? Afghanistan
(before we invaded)? Why did they chop heads off the Christian girls
in Indonesia?
Attack Buddhists in Thailand? Kashmir? Phillipines?

You really think they decided to attack the WTC in 01 because of Bush?
What about the bombings 10 years earlier? What about all those
attacks during Clintons presidency?

You're delusional if you think there was world peace before Bush.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George Middius

Clyde "I love Dubya" Slick said:

No, let's send the children of oil company execs -- they're the ones who
are profiting from this war.

"At least" you're not walking to work.

Whose fault is it that we still need petroleum to power our vehicles?

And how would you know how I get to work?

..
..
..

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"George Middius" wrote in message

Clyde "I love Dubya" Slick said:

No, let's send the children of oil company execs -- they're the ones who
are profiting from this war.

"At least" you're not walking to work.

Whose fault is it that we still need petroleum to power our vehicles?

Blame Bush for that, too

And how would you know how I get to work?

hopefully, you have a job, if you don't, just blame Bush.