Chumley the Walrus

Default Alesis mixing boards

I can't find information on a few alesis mixing boards, particularly
what year they came out:
Alesis studio24
Alesis MultiMix 12FX
Alesis 1622

Thanks
Chumley
reddred

"Chumley the Walrus" wrote in message
m...
I can't find information on a few alesis mixing boards, particularly
what year they came out:
Alesis studio24

If you get one that isn't broken, it's pretty much the same thing as a
Behringer. Clean sounding but flimsy. Midget knobs. EQ that you can cut but
not boost. I like the routing and layout better, personally, and the color.
A bright silver and highly reflective console is a bad idea.

Alesis MultiMix 12FX

I have no idea. I expect it's more of the same. Alesis reverbs tend to sound
a bit better than Behringer's IMO.

Alesis 1622

Yukko. Check out the archives on that one.

jb