Posted to rec.audio.car
Carp Carp is offline

Default Audiobahn amplifier lights

I have an Audiobahn 4002t and all of the blue lights on the side/center have
stopped working.
Does anybody know why or has the same problem?

Posted to rec.audio.car
Chad Wahls Chad Wahls is offline

"Carp" wrote in message
I have an Audiobahn 4002t and all of the blue lights on the side/center
have stopped working.
Does anybody know why or has the same problem?

You need to replace the Bling Fluid and filter.

Chad

Posted to rec.audio.car
D.Kreft D.Kreft is offline

On Feb 23, 9:23 am, "Chad Wahls" wrote:

You need to replace the Bling Fluid and filter.

This is ridiculous. It's obviously a case of a Magic Smoke leak from
the lights. Chances are, due to the extremely small size of the
lights, the quantity of Magic Smoke they contain(ed) was not enough to
be detected with the eyes or nose.

There's only one thing left to do...purchase a Magic Smoke injector
from Parts Express and fill 'em back up.

-dan

Posted to rec.audio.car
John John is offline

Audiobahn . . . shakes head
Try contacting their customer service...Now that's a *real* joke!
Open it up, check the connections of the lights, etc...(use a
multimeter if you know how)

--
John
Posted to rec.audio.car
X-OvrDistortion X-OvrDistortion is offline

Does the amp still work? I think that is what is important.

--
X-OvrDistortion

Posted to rec.audio.car
D.Kreft D.Kreft is offline

On Feb 23, 1:13 pm, X-OvrDistortion X-OvrDistortion.2mh...@no-
mx.forum.carstereos.org wrote:

Does the amp still work? I think that is what is important.

Not if he's throwing a tailgate rave...all those kids "beaning" on
Ecstasy *need* those lights! :-)

-dan

David Rich michael High End Audio 39 January 27th 06 12:25 AM
FS: PHEONIX GOLD AMPS AND WOOFERS ON SPECIAL NEXXON Car Audio 1 August 26th 04 05:44 PM
FS: PHEONIX GOLD AMPS AND WOOFERS ON SPECIAL NEXXON Audio Opinions 0 August 21st 04 04:44 AM