Posted to rec.audio.car
techhokie techhokie is offline

Default JVC KD-DV6200 No volume to speakers

I have put dozens of stereos in, but for some reason I cannot get volume to
factory speakers with a new unit install. All other features appear to
work. Does this mean the internal amp is blown? Has anyone see this?

Please help!
Posted to rec.audio.car
winkenstein winkenstein is offline

look around for Bob Wald,
he's the JVC Self Proclaimed Guru, around these parts.
he knows everything when it comes to........

ahh never mind, i'm not going to say anything else,
just ask Bob.

Posted to rec.audio.car
D.Kreft D.Kreft is offline

On Feb 19, 6:45 pm, techhokie wrote:

I have put dozens of stereos in, but for some reason I cannot get volume to
factory speakers with a new unit install. All other features appear to
work. Does this mean the internal amp is blown? Has anyone see this?

What have you tried in the way of debugging the problem? Have you:

1. verified that the wires to which you've connected the head unit
are
indeed the vehicle's speaker wires?

2. tested the radio with a known-good speaker?

-dan