Posted to rec.audio.car
Mariachi Mariachi is offline

Default Sony's new SACD head unit

http://www.highfidelityreview.com/ne...umber=10972765

Those of you who are audiophiles out there might be interested in
Sony's new product that is supposedly coming out this spring. Not
only does the head unit have the capability to play SACD's but they
also have "state-of-the-art silicon chipsets developed specifically to
meet the challenge of HD In-Car audio." Sounds like it could also be
good quality player to play regular CDs; don't you think?

Posted to rec.audio.car
D.Kreft D.Kreft is offline

On Feb 7, 6:04 pm, "Mariachi" wrote:

http://www.highfidelityreview.com/ne...umber=10972765

I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable putting *anything* in my car that
has a name like "Explod".

This is like trying to sell a car named "Nova" in Mexico where "no va"
means "it doesn't go."

What are these guys thinking???

-dan

Posted to rec.audio.car

On Feb 7, 11:15 pm, "D.Kreft" wrote:
On Feb 7, 6:04 pm, "Mariachi" wrote:

http://www.highfidelityreview.com/ne...umber=10972765

I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable putting *anything* in my car that
has a name like "Explod".

This is like trying to sell a car named "Nova" in Mexico where "no va"
means "it doesn't go."

What are these guys thinking???

-dan

I don't think Sony meant anything bad by the "Xplod" logo... but it is
humorous to think about it.

Posted to rec.audio.car
smoove smoove is offline

While Sony is at it why don't they try to bring back the 8-track in dash,
turntables in dash, and DAT in dash.

"Mariachi" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.highfidelityreview.com/ne...umber=10972765

Those of you who are audiophiles out there might be interested in
Sony's new product that is supposedly coming out this spring. Not
only does the head unit have the capability to play SACD's but they
also have "state-of-the-art silicon chipsets developed specifically to
meet the challenge of HD In-Car audio." Sounds like it could also be
good quality player to play regular CDs; don't you think?

Posted to rec.audio.car
Deke Deke is offline

-
"Mariachi" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.highfidelityreview.com/ne...umber=10972765

Those of you who are audiophiles out there might be interested in
Sony's new product that is supposedly coming out this spring. Not
only does the head unit have the capability to play SACD's but they
also have "state-of-the-art silicon chipsets developed specifically to
meet the challenge of HD In-Car audio." Sounds like it could also be
good quality player to play regular CDs; don't you think?

Sony is a four letter word.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mariachi Mariachi is offline

On Feb 15, 1:29 am, "Deke" no wrote:
-"Mariachi" wrote in message

oups.com...

http://www.highfidelityreview.com/ne...umber=10972765

Those of you who are audiophiles out there might be interested in
Sony's new product that is supposedly coming out this spring. Not
only does the head unit have the capability to play SACD's but they
also have "state-of-the-art silicon chipsets developed specifically to
meet the challenge of HD In-Car audio." Sounds like it could also be
good quality player to play regular CDs; don't you think?

Sony is a four letter word.

thanks for telling us genius