tubeguy

Default About Arnie K

I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your collective bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Robert Morein

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your collective bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Sounds like another sockpuppet to me.

George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him.

Sounds like another sockpuppet to me.

Could be. Or he's certifiable.

Robert Morein wrote:
"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your collective bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Sounds like another sockpuppet to me.

Like "George M. Middius" or Margaret von B.????

tubeguy

"tubeguy" wrote in message
m...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your collective
bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Sounds like another sockpuppet to me.

Nope, just a guy who has met Arnie. Back off. He's a dude who has been there
and back. I had lunch with him. He is a fine gentleman, and I would love to
see you all bring yourselves up to his level of discourse.

Joe Plaziak
tubeguy.org

George M. Middius said:

"
Robert Morein said:

I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him.

Sounds like another sockpuppet to me.

"Could be. Or he's certifiable."

Of course, commenting on real experience, compared to your constant
barrage of name calling and filth, makes him crazy.

Do you plan to be a pig forever, George?

George M. Middius

tubeguy, YACA and certified Kroopologist, said:

He is a fine gentleman

You could be right. Or you could be wrong, and we're all right.

Robert Morein

"tubeguy" wrote in message
news

"tubeguy" wrote in message
m...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your collective
bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does

not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Sounds like another sockpuppet to me.

Nope, just a guy who has met Arnie. Back off. He's a dude who has been

there
and back. I had lunch with him. He is a fine gentleman, and I would love

see you all bring yourselves up to his level of discourse.

Joe Plaziak
tubeguy.org

Joe,
Apparently, Arny can present a different persona in person as opposed to
over usenet. On this group, Arny thinks a whole bunch of people want to
"destroy him":

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...=2005&safe=off

I'm on the list myself, though it has not yet been archived. This is
tragic; a man following the path of pseudo-science arrives at the door of
mental illness.

You may not realize it, but Arny is no friend of your fondness for tubes.
Apparently, in person, he doesn't try to hurt people. On this newsgroup, he
does.
I think, Joe, that if Arny behaved on this newsgroup the way he did at lunch
with you, no one would have a problem with him. The discord is not about his
beliefs, it's about how he acts, here, with us.

tubeguy

"Annie Kreogor" wrote in message
"tubeguy" wrote :

I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him.

Meaningless preferences from a sel confessed "believer.

How about being objective for one day in your life, Mr tubevinylbigot?

What your collective bent about this guy is I do not understand.

Thanks for demonstrating a limited capacity to make reliable
judgements, on your part, tubeguy. ;-)

Arnie is a good guy and does not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

More Skin oils from the alikely suspect. Thanks for demonstrating that
you have the brain of a 3rd year old girl.

ROF! ;,-)

Wow- just wow.

I came to your house a few years ago.

I did a job in Michigan and went to your place during the day. Dude. Chill.
Jeez.

tubeguy.org

tubeguy wrote:
"tubeguy" wrote in message
m...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your collective
bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Sounds like another sockpuppet to me.

Nope, just a guy who has met Arnie. Back off. He's a dude who has been there
and back. I had lunch with him. He is a fine gentleman, and I would love to
see you all bring yourselves up to his level of discourse.

Do you want to be called a pedophile? Maybe you don't really know
Arny's level of discourse on RAO all that well.

Scott Wheeler

Tim Martin

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your collective bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Well, people who have been telling each other for years how marvellous the
sound is when they are wearing their expensive designer Stereo Suits don't
like it when someone points out they've got no clothes on.

Tim

"Enhance your listening experience with the Audio Air Purifier. The air in
your listening room is contaminated with air-born dust particles. When you
consider just how fine are the human hearing receptors, it's easy to
understand how airborn polluction can result in murky bass and dull treble.
The Audio Air purifier uses space age technology to get your air really
clean. A constant velocity direct-drive low-inductance fan draws air
through a carefully-graduated series of everr-finer hepa filters, before
finally passing the air over an electrostatic particle remover. When you
first install the Audio Air Purifier, it will take several days for it to
clean your room to audiophile standards; but yoiur patiences will be
rewarded after a few days, hen you will at last hear the sound as intended."

Robert Morein

"Tim Martin" wrote in message

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your collective

bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Well, people who have been telling each other for years how marvellous the
sound is when they are wearing their expensive designer Stereo Suits don't
like it when someone points out they've got no clothes on.

Very true. But if Arny were an exterminator, he would demolish a house to
save it from termites.

Lionel

In , Gary Rosen wrote :

wrote in message
ups.com...

tubeguy wrote:
"tubeguy" wrote in message
m...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your

collective
bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does

not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Sounds like another sockpuppet to me.

Nope, just a guy who has met Arnie. Back off. He's a dude who has been

there
and back. I had lunch with him. He is a fine gentleman, and I would
love

see you all bring yourselves up to his level of discourse.

Do you want to be called a pedophile? Maybe you don't really know
Arny's level of discourse on RAO all that well.

Is it as high as Middius'?

:-D

Gary Rosen

wrote in message
ups.com...

tubeguy wrote:
"tubeguy" wrote in message
m...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your

collective
bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does

not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Sounds like another sockpuppet to me.

Nope, just a guy who has met Arnie. Back off. He's a dude who has been

there
and back. I had lunch with him. He is a fine gentleman, and I would love

see you all bring yourselves up to his level of discourse.

Do you want to be called a pedophile? Maybe you don't really know
Arny's level of discourse on RAO all that well.

Is it as high as Middius'?

- Gary Rosen

Gary Rosen wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

tubeguy wrote:
"tubeguy" wrote in message
m...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him. What your

collective
bent
about this guy is I do not understand. Arnie is a good guy and does

not
deserve the bashing any group has given him.

tubeguy
www.tubeguy.org

Sounds like another sockpuppet to me.

Nope, just a guy who has met Arnie. Back off. He's a dude who has been

there
and back. I had lunch with him. He is a fine gentleman, and I would love

see you all bring yourselves up to his level of discourse.

Do you want to be called a pedophile? Maybe you don't really know
Arny's level of discourse on RAO all that well.

Is it as high as Middius'?

Has Middius ever called someone a pedophile over a disagreement on
audio?

Scott Wheeler

George M. Middius

Scott said:

Has Middius ever called someone a pedophile over a disagreement on
audio?

Krooger *is* a pedophile. That's stating a fact, not calling someone names.

George M. Middius wrote:
Scott said:

Has Middius ever called someone a pedophile over a disagreement on
audio?

Krooger *is* a pedophile. That's stating a fact, not calling someone names.

That is one interpretation of his conflicting stories. I think he made
that whole thing up so I think he is just full of **** and disgusting
on a very base level. I don't believe he is an actual pedophile.
Frankly I find that interpretation of those events, events Arny
created, to be very wrong. Still, It's my opinion that he is the source
of all the **** that surrounds him on RAO. And like any monkey, he is a
flinger.

Scott Wheeler

Gary Rosen wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

tubeguy wrote:
"tubeguy" wrote in message
m...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

When?

Scott Wheeler

Lionel

George "Betty Boop" Middius :

Scott said:

Has Middius ever called someone a pedophile over a disagreement on
audio?

Krooger *is* a pedophile. That's stating a fact, not calling someone
names.

George it was so simple to make the to NY and to have him emprisoned...
Who is the coward George ? ;-)
Lionel

In .com,
wrote :

Gary Rosen wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

tubeguy wrote:
"tubeguy" wrote in message
m...

"Robert Morein" wrote in
message ...

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

About 10 posts before this one. ;-)
Lionel

Lionel a écrit :
George "Betty Boop" Middius :

Scott said:

Has Middius ever called someone a pedophile over a disagreement on
audio?

Krooger *is* a pedophile. That's stating a fact, not calling someone
names.

George it was so simple to make the *trip* to NY and to have him emprisoned...
Who is the coward George ? ;-)

Do you know that non-denunciation of a crime is considered
as complicity ?
Don't tell us you are complice, eh George ?

George M. Middius

Scott said:

Has Middius ever called someone a pedophile over a disagreement on
audio?

Yes.

When?

I heard the word "pedophile" on a CD once, and I told somebody about the CD.

Gary Rosen wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

tubeguy wrote:
"tubeguy" wrote in message
m...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

One of MANY:

http://tinyurl.com/9uwwh

Are you really this oblivious!?!

A question: does diminished brain activity lead one to read and believe
in $tereophile, or does reading $tereophile lead to diminished brain
activity?

Arny Krueger

Has Middius ever called someone a pedophile over a

disagreement on
audio?

Yes.

When?

One of MANY:

http://tinyurl.com/9uwwh

Are you really this oblivious!?!

No, Scott is that stupid. Remember that Middius might be the
one who talked Scott into filing that bogus libel suit
against me in California Superior Court.

A question: does diminished brain activity lead one to

read and
believe in $tereophile, or does reading $tereophile lead

diminished brain activity?

It's syndrome. One leads to the other.

Arny Krueger wrote:

Has Middius ever called someone a pedophile over a

disagreement on
audio?

Yes.

When?

One of MANY:

http://tinyurl.com/9uwwh

Are you really this oblivious!?!

No, Scott is that stupid. Remember that Middius might be the
one who talked Scott into filing that bogus libel suit
against me in California Superior Court.

A question: does diminished brain activity lead one to

read and
believe in $tereophile, or does reading $tereophile lead

diminished brain activity?

It's syndrome. One leads to the other.

But which came first: the $tereophile subscription or the "duh"?

Arny Krueger

Arny Krueger wrote:

Has Middius ever called someone a pedophile over a

disagreement
on audio?

Yes.

When?

One of MANY:

http://tinyurl.com/9uwwh

Are you really this oblivious!?!

No, Scott is that stupid. Remember that Middius might be

the
one who talked Scott into filing that bogus libel suit
against me in California Superior Court.

A question: does diminished brain activity lead one to

read and
believe in $tereophile, or does reading $tereophile lead

diminished brain activity?

It's syndrome. One leads to the other.

But which came first: the $tereophile subscription or the

"duh"?

Given that I was once a charter subscriber to Stereophile...
;-)

However, it was a different magazine and when I subscribed,
it had not published any issues, yet.

The JGH Strerephile was a very different magazine. It was in
the 1960s and in those days a lot of audio components, did
in fact sound different from each other.

Arny Krueger

tubeguy wrote:

I have met him and he is a good guy. I like him.

While a number of years ago, that was a nice day.

What your collective
bent about this guy is I do not understand.

It's simple. They turned audio into a cat fight and then I
handed them their precious parts on a platter.

Arnie is a good guy and
does not deserve the bashing any group has given him.

It's pretty much restricted to this group, which has clearly
ruined itself in its attempt to ruin me.

Arny Krueger wrote:
wrote:
Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Agreed, the "old" SP was a completely different magazine, and a good
one. Other than the name, that magazine no longer exists. It's kind of
like picking up a copy of the NY Times, only to find that the staff of
the National Enquirer had taken control. :-(

IMO, it is a travesty that Atkinson claims to be continuing the
subjective tradition of the original, Holt directed SP. Nothing could
be further from the truth (except, of course, a "review" in the current
rag. ;-).

George Middius

PervBorg demands his daily dose of humiliation and punishment.

Has Middius ever called someone a pedophile over a disagreement on
audio?

Many times, slick. Directly and by implication.

You seem cranky today, Arnii. May I recommend trying some hot sauce on your
breakfast turds? That make perk you up a bit. Also, you might try not perusing
your kiddie porn collection for a whole day. Especially on Sunday, the day you
typically lie about going to church. ;-)

George Middius

torrie****s demonstrates the crack intellect that propelled him to the forefront
of scientific research, rhetorical excellence, and universal respect as an
instructor of the less talented:

Has Middius ever called someone a pedophile over a
disagreement on audio?

One of MANY:

[snipped reference to Krooger's documented pedophilia]

Little ****, you didn't read the question correctly. Let me recapitulate while
you attempt to regain your composu

"... over a disagreement on audio?"

Can you read those words, Little ****, or do you need to throw up?

George Middius

The Big **** picks up Little ****'s sagging baton.

Remember that Middius might be the
one who talked Scott into filing that bogus libel suit
against me in California Superior Court.

The sad thing is that you have lied to yourself so many times about the lawsuit
that you now believe your own Kroopaganda. Try this true-or-false quiz:

1. Scott Wheeler filed a defamation lawsuit against you in California.
__ T __ F

2. Scott Wheeler stated that filing the lawsuit was not his own idea but someone
else's.
__ T __ F

3. The case was decided in the plaintiff's favor by the judge.
__ T __ F

4. The judgment expired because Mister Wheeler did not provide required
documents to the court.
__ T __ F

5. The judgment was overturned because you, Arnii Krooborg, successfully argued
against it in the California court.
__ T __ F

Lionel wrote:
In .com,
wrote :

Gary Rosen wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

tubeguy wrote:
"tubeguy" wrote in message
m...

"Robert Morein" wrote in
message ...

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

No. That goes back to all that crap Arny stirred up when he was
accusing other posters of sending him kiddie porn, Wasn't about a
disagreement over audio at all. You didn't know that?

Scott Wheeler

Gary Rosen wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

tubeguy wrote:
"tubeguy" wrote in message
m...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"tubeguy" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

I see, you are going to ignore the long standing fued over Arny
accusing other posters of sending him kiddie porn. I don't agree with
people calling Arny a pedophile over that mess he made. I prefer just
to call him a sleazy liar. But *thta8 is the reason Middius says what
he says. It was never a shot at Arny out of the blue over some
disagreement on audio. Arny made his bed on that one with some really
****ed up bogus accusations. But if you guys want to ignore that
history that is your choice.

Are you really this oblivious!?!

You wish to ignore the history behind this feud and you call be
oblivious.

A question: does diminished brain activity lead one to read and believe
in $tereophile, or does reading $tereophile lead to diminished brain
activity?

I have a better question does one become bitter snotty loser by living
a nonproductive life staying at home with their mom and dad or, does
one have to stay at home with mom and dad because that is the only
option for a bitter snotty loser?

Scott Wheeler

Arny Krueger wrote:

Has Middius ever called someone a pedophile over a

disagreement on
audio?

Yes.

When?

One of MANY:

http://tinyurl.com/9uwwh

Are you really this oblivious!?!

No, Scott is that stupid.

Words from another bitter loser who never amounted to anything.

Remember that Middius might be the
one who talked Scott into filing that bogus libel suit
against me in California Superior Court.

And you are calling me stupid. LOL

A question: does diminished brain activity lead one to

read and
believe in $tereophile, or does reading $tereophile lead

diminished brain activity?

It's syndrome. One leads to the other.

Your bitterness is pathetic.

Scott Wheeler