Willi

Default rec.audio.Arnie.Krueger

Think you "guys" need to rename this group.

Willi

rec.audio.kroomel (or 'krommel'-no wait, the Desert Fox deserves
better!) would be appropriate.

Arny Krueger

"Willi" wrote in message

Think you "guys" need to rename this group.

I'm somewhat embarassed to have all these guys obsessing over me. I like to
hang out with my guy friends who are not obsessive, but this RAO lot is a
bunch of losers.

Now, if these people obsessing over me were intelligent and personable young
ladies in the 18-60 range I'd be a whole lot happier, if you catch my drift.
I have a wife, a daughter, two daughters-in-law and a number of platonic
friends in that range, and they are a lot of fun. They also aren't all that
obsessive. Life can be sweet.

But on RAO, all we got is this bunch of obsesive dirty old men, not
intelligent, not personable, and just not all that interesting. One of them
even seems to be a guy who pretends to be a girl, but the girl he pretends
to be is obviously an over-the-hill dried-up, profane old biddy that likes
rich foods a whole lot better than my favorite sports.

Tom

"Arny Krueger" wrote

this RAO lot is a bunch of losers.

you could leave.......

Now, if these people obsessing over me were intelligent and personable
young
ladies in the 18-60 range I'd be a whole lot happier, if you catch my
drift.

I'm sure you're quite the ladies man.

But on RAO, all we got is this bunch of obsesive dirty old men, not
intelligent, not personable, and just not all that interesting.

you could leave............

Willi

Tom wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote

But on RAO, all we got is this bunch of obsesive dirty old men, not
intelligent, not personable, and just not all that interesting.

you could leave............

And then what would you guys have to talk about?

Willi

Arny Krueger

"Willi" wrote in message

Tom wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote

But on RAO, all we got is this bunch of obsesive dirty old men, not
intelligent, not personable, and just not all that interesting.

you could leave............

Why, and bring down the average which is way low, already?

And then what would you guys have to talk about?

They're like hungry dogs. Take away the meat and they start chewing on each
other.

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Willi" wrote in message

[...]

..... which would be communing with bears.

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Willi" wrote:

snipped

And then what would you guys have to talk about?

They're like hungry dogs. Take away the meat and they start chewing

on each
other.

Oh, you mean like "Middius" turned on Jim Sanders? And then on Greg
Singh? If you dropped out of RAO, "Middius" would be desperate. Who
would he start chewing on? Weil? Sackman? Some other "Middius"
sycophant?

Tom

The bicycle repaiman failure says to the sceiiencscetist failu

Oh, you mean like "Middius" turned on Jim Sanders? And then on Greg
Singh? If you dropped out of RAO, "Middius" would be desperate. Who
would he start chewing on? Weil? Sackman? Some other "Middius"
sycophant?

You two are so cute together. Do you two chat offline? You have
a lot in common. You're about the same age and about the same
income! Arny - grow a ponytail so you can look the same!

Richie - how's Arkansas this time of year? Fabulous?

Boon

Dude...I'm going to be riding my Felt through the Ozarks this summer.
Could ya recommend a nice bike shop in the area?

Boon

Lionel

Boon a écrit :
Dude...I'm going to be riding my Felt through the Ozarks this summer.
Could ya recommend a nice bike shop in the area?

If you really want...

http://www.kovr13.com/06jun00/060700d.htm

You can !!!

;-)