Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Robert Peirce Robert Peirce is offline

Default Where can I find lossless downloads of individual tunes?

I use iTunes as a music server. Everything in it right now is AIF from
CDs and LPs. I thought to download some tunes from Apple but they are
all AAC. (AAC is described as being better than MP3, which I guess is
like having crap without the smell.) For some reason they don't support
AIF.

Is there a source of lossless downloads of individual tunes out there
somewhere? I did a google search but could not find anything. Some
sites weren't working and the ones I found that were didn't have the
kind of music I listen to. Mostly I listen to jazz but also some older
rock and classical.

Is Lossless FLAC Really Lossless? mcp6453[_2_] Pro Audio 6 November 3rd 09 06:38 AM
Downloads home · Trial downloads · Updates · Exchange · [email protected] Pro Audio 0 March 12th 08 11:32 AM
Is "Apple Lossless" really lossless? feedback High End Audio 6 March 8th 06 01:19 AM
new tunes Nate Najar Pro Audio 0 September 15th 05 04:14 PM
new tunes Nate Najar Pro Audio 11 August 13th 05 04:21 PM