Posted to rec.audio.tech
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax Dirk Bruere at NeoPax is offline

Default FFT of male and female voice

Looking for frequency data of male and females (spoken) voice.
Anyone know a URL that has such data?

Dirk
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Dirk Bruere at NeoPax" wrote in
message

Looking for frequency data of male and females (spoken)
voice. Anyone know a URL that has such data?

With all due respect, I can't believe you aren't making this data for
yourself.

Audacity has a credible FFT analysis feature, and its easy enough to find
downloadable recordings of variouis kinds of human voices.

Posted to rec.audio.tech

On 31 Jan, 16:20, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Dirk Bruere at NeoPax" wrote in

Looking for frequency data of male and females (spoken)
voice. Anyone know a URL that has such data?

With all due respect, I can't believe you aren't making this data for
yourself.

Audacity has a credible FFT analysis feature, and its easy enough to find
downloadable recordings of variouis kinds of human voices.

I had a quick look in audacity but couldn't find it. Is it in the 1.3
beta?

Dirk
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Don Pearce Don Pearce is offline

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 08:30:19 -0800 (PST), Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
wrote:

On 31 Jan, 16:20, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Dirk Bruere at NeoPax" wrote in

Looking for frequency data of male and females (spoken)
voice. Anyone know a URL that has such data?

With all due respect, I can't believe you aren't making this data for
yourself.

Audacity has a credible FFT analysis feature, and its easy enough to find
downloadable recordings of variouis kinds of human voices.

I had a quick look in audacity but couldn't find it. Is it in the 1.3
beta?

Menus - Analyse, then Plot Spectrum

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com