Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic
Rick Ruskin Rick Ruskin is offline

Default Rick Ruskin California Tour - Take 2

Under the heading of "Better Late Than Never." I hope you folks can
make it to one of the following events.

RR

Thurs Oct. 1 - 8:00 PM (Concert/Workshop)
Schoenberg's Guitars
106 Main Street
Tiburon, CA 94920
415-789-0846
$15 advance, $20 at the door

Sat. Oct 3 - 11:00 am
Gryphon Stringed Instruments
211 Lambert Ave.,
Palo Alto, CA 94306
650-493-2131
$40.00

Sat Oct. 3 - 6:30PM (potluck) 8:00PM (House Concert)
Bob Alman's
4325 Deer Trail Rd
Santa Rosa CA 95404
707 529-8481

Sun. Oct. 4 €“ 7:PM (House Concert)
Matt Hyden
282 Washburn Drive
Fremont CA 94536
510-797-4375 or 510-304-4858

$15.00

Fri €“ Oct 9 - 7:00 PM (Concert)
Old Time Music
2852 University Ave.
San Diego, CA 92104
(619) 280-9035

$20.00

Sat. Oct 10 - 8 PM (Concert)
Boulevard Music
4316 Sepulveda
Culver City CA 90230
(310) 398-2583
$15
Rick Ruskin
Lion Dog Music - Seattle WA
http://liondogmusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/rickruskin
Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic
LA LA is offline

Sat. Oct 3 - 11:00 am
Gryphon Stringed Instruments
211 Lambert Ave.,
Palo Alto, CA 94306
650-493-2131
$40.00

40 Dollars!!

What are you going to do, dance naked on a tabletop?

LA
Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic
Jefferson Holston Jefferson Holston is offline

LA wrote:
Sat. Oct 3 - 11:00 am
Gryphon Stringed Instruments
211 Lambert Ave.,
Palo Alto, CA 94306
650-493-2131
$40.00

40 Dollars!!

What are you going to do, dance naked on a tabletop?

LA

Hey! This is CA. $40.00 will get you a cup of coffee if you
have another $100 for the cup... oh, and another $100 for the
coffee. But they've got a limited supply of free refills at the
drive up window.

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Jefferson Holston wrote:

LA wrote:
Sat. Oct 3 - 11:00 am
Gryphon Stringed Instruments
211 Lambert Ave.,
Palo Alto, CA 94306
650-493-2131
$40.00

40 Dollars!!

What are you going to do, dance naked on a tabletop?

LA

Hey! This is CA. $40.00 will get you a cup of coffee if you
have another $100 for the cup... oh, and another $100 for the
coffee. But they've got a limited supply of free refills at the
drive up window.

Current list price, anywhere in the US, for a Hohner Marine Band
harmonica is $43.00.

Welcome to the future.

Gryphon's performing space is tiny. Audients will enjoy an exceptional
listening experience.

--
ha
shut up and play your guitar
Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic
LA LA is offline

On Sep 11, 9:16*am, (hank alrich) wrote:
Jefferson Holston wrote:
LA wrote:
Sat. Oct 3 - 11:00 am
Gryphon Stringed Instruments
211 Lambert Ave.,
Palo Alto, CA 94306
650-493-2131
$40.00

40 Dollars!!

What are you going to do, dance naked on a tabletop?

LA

Hey! *This is CA. *$40.00 will get you a cup of coffee if you
have another $100 for the cup... oh, and another $100 for the
coffee. *But they've got a limited supply of free refills at the
drive up window.

Current list price, anywhere in the US, for a Hohner Marine Band
harmonica is $43.00.

Welcome to the future.

I was in NYC for a few days recently.....need I say more?

Gryphon's performing space is tiny. Audients will enjoy an exceptional
listening experience.

That was just my Ricklesian way of expressing curiosity about the
disparity in cost for the different venues.

LA

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic
sandpounder sandpounder is offline

Rick Ruskin wrote:
[...]

I'm thinking I'll try for the Culver City show. A bit of a drive but
doable without a hotel.

Good to see another Seattleite coming to California.
Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic
Wecan do it Wecan do it is offline

"sandpounder" wrote in message
news:M8urm.2400 Sat. Oct 10 - 8 PM (Concert)
Boulevard Music
4316 Sepulveda
Culver City CA 90230
(310) 398-2583
$15 Rick Ruskin
Lion Dog Music - Seattle WA
http://liondogmusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/rickruskin

I'm thinking I'll try for the Culver City show. A bit of a
drive but doable without a hotel.

Good to see another Seattleite coming to California.

I used to live 2 blocks from there LA was great. Now I'm
loving living in Atlanta.

peace
dawg