Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Are we talking about Huckabee?

God, what a putz. I'm sure his campaign manager was hiding in shame.
Babbling about the necessity of government and "bad people", he ended up
confusing himself and getting his point backwards.

The crapola about SSM was even worse. He sounds just like Sacky and he
argues like the Krooborg. He kept repeating "tradition", and then Stewart
shot that nonsense full of holes by pointing out that today's traditions are
very different from 5000 years ago. Then Huckabee complained that legalizing
SSM would [gasp!] require a change in the definition of the word "marriage".
Horrors! What a pinhead.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Dec 10, 9:46�pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
God, what a putz. I'm sure his campaign manager was hiding in shame.
Babbling about the necessity of government and "bad people", he ended up
confusing himself and getting his point backwards.

The crapola about SSM was even worse. He sounds just like Sacky and he
argues like the Krooborg. He kept repeating "tradition", and then Stewart
shot that nonsense full of holes by pointing out that today's traditions are
very different from 5000 years ago. Then Huckabee complained that legalizing
SSM would [gasp!] require a change in the definition of the word "marriage".
Horrors! What a pinhead.

What do you expect? He's a Baptist minister!

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 11 Dec, 00:46, George M. Middius wrote:

The crapola about SSM was even worse. He sounds just like Sacky and he
argues like the Krooborg. He kept repeating "tradition", and then Stewart
shot that nonsense full of holes by pointing out that today's traditions are
very different from 5000 years ago.

A little patience wil,l do you good.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

God, what a putz. I'm sure his campaign manager was hiding in shame.
Babbling about the necessity of government and "bad people", he ended up
confusing himself and getting his point backwards.

The crapola about SSM was even worse. He sounds just like Sacky and he
argues like the Krooborg. He kept repeating "tradition", and then Stewart
shot that nonsense full of holes by pointing out that today's traditions are
very different from 5000 years ago. Then Huckabee complained that legalizing
SSM would [gasp!] require a change in the definition of the word "marriage".
Horrors! What a pinhead.

What do you expect? He's a Baptist minister!

Is he? That certainly explains at least part of his babbling.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

On Dec 11, 4:31�am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Boon said:

God, what a putz. I'm sure his campaign manager was hiding in shame.
Babbling about the necessity of government and "bad people", he ended up
confusing himself and getting his point backwards.

The crapola about SSM was even worse. He sounds just like Sacky and he
argues like the Krooborg. He kept repeating "tradition", and then Stewart
shot that nonsense full of holes by pointing out that today's traditions are
very different from 5000 years ago. Then Huckabee complained that legalizing
SSM would [gasp!] require a change in the definition of the word "marriage".
Horrors! What a pinhead.

What do you expect? �He's a Baptist minister!

Is he? That certainly explains at least part of his babbling.

Yup. During the primaries, he was the choice of the Religious Right
for that sole reason. I've never liked him because I've heard him
sidestep questions left and right (as most Christians do) during
interviews and debates. I do give him credit for going on The Daily
Show and facing Jon Stewart and remaining calm while getting roasted
over an open flame. But he looked unusually dumb and ill-informed
next to Stewart.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Boon said:

[...]

LOL, all politicians duck and sidestep
but I know what you mean about him, he looks like
just a little bit more sophisticated version of Gomer Pyle, well
Golleee!

He did have one great idea, abolish personal income taxes and
more or less abolish the IRS,, and use VAT'S
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon Boon is offline

wrote:

Boon said:

[...]

That's one of the main reasons I'm a conservative. The IRS is a
costly, superfluous entity. The paperwork costs alone exceed $1
billlion per year. The Republicans look like they were set to abolish
it a few years ago when the excesses became public, but Clinton
reprimanded the agency and it all got swept under the rug. Once Bush
became President, I thought that would become a priority again.

Boon